Did Thomas live in India?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by vampyregirl, May 23, 2012.

1. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Indian christians believe the Apostle Thomas settled in India and converted the first Indian christians. Is that just a legend or is there historical evidence for that?

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

3. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

More thread wasteland from... oh surprise surprise.... Vampyregirl.

How about you actually do some research and write up a reasoned and coherent argument either for or against rather than just some random open ended question that is really nothing more than a paltry veil for your boredom and lack of drive to do anything more than just spam post at MAP?

5. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

The only spammer here is you. You're just a spoiled child who likes to be distruptive and the day i take advice from you, thats the day i cut my own throat.

6. slipthejab

Vampyre girl - go back and look at your track record of ridiculous threads and inability to follow along on just about every single thread you make. It's getting a bit much don't you think? That you can't see that seems only to indicate that you are seriously delusional as well as being clueless.

7. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Well thank you Dr Freud.

8. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Take Slips advice as incentive to do some research of your own.
    Its just that simple.
    And no, i dont believe that taking slips advice would require any "blood atonement" from you :)

9. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Please, for the love of my sanity, why do you keep making these threads? :(

10. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Vampyregirl, do you have ADHD?

11. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

Boredom?

12. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Trolling? I honestly don't know, I'll that call to the mods.

13. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

No, i'm not trolling. i asked a question in this thead, if you have no answer just say so.

14. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Cool, so in following your example, can you answer my question?

Do you have attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)?

15. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I am hyperactive. Don't know about the attention deficit

16. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

17. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Why wouldn't you just post this in the "Gospel of Thomas" thread?

18. slipthejab

Because her whole modus operandi at MAP is nothing more than ridiculous attention seeking threads. It doesn't even matter what gets posted in them any more.... not that she was ever really interested in the responses... its just attention seeking. Look at me I can post whatever I want just by smashing the keyboard and hitting enter.

19. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

If you believe that, you're a fool. I don't need attention from you. I post for the same reason you do. Sometimes im looking for infromation, sometimes i just want to discuss something.
    And you are really the pot calling the kettle black here. Judging from you're posts i think you're a child.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  20. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

I won't make fun out of you vampyre, because I have come to a conclusion about you and I might be totally off the bat, I think either you are a teen claiming to be something else, or you might seriously need to take a look at some issues you might have. I spent about 40 minutes, going through "view all threads started by vampyregirl" I think the Mods have been very patient with you, and in the beginning people especially slip was very nice to you and gave you opportunities to answer questions or explain yourself. You always avoid questions, and you put out challenges like "if you want to discuss the energy field then we can" then when someone calls you out on it there is no more response...