Deathmatches

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Scarlet Mist, May 27, 2005.

1. Rude

Rude New Member

Are they still happening?
    I want to see some video footage!! :bang:

2. Diego_Vega

Diego_Vega Frustrated pacifist

why?

3. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

The only way you will get to see one, is to be in one.

4. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

you are my friend kabayan .... only few are known because they had given a chance or they will as I say.....Pinoy art (arnis eskrima kali ) whatever you call this....is the spirit of of our Ancestotrs and Full Of Secrets but not now no more.but still a lot of unsang and unknown great, great, arnisadores of the Philippines...

5. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

Death Match ?

I dont call this death match, Its the real sense of testing your skills/guts and spirit......... in just a few seconds of moves and jaaaraannnn!!!! blood going out in your head , bruiesed and broken bones ....then stop! :woo: :bang: ,,,,you loose means you are not ready for it ....I know a place were there is still like this.... no armor at all and using cane baston....of your choice.......contact me : rey13eskrimador@gmail.com[COLOR=Magenta]rey13eskrimador@gmail.com[/COLOR] :Angel:

6. stick_dog

stick_dog New Member

could we just watch & not join? :confused:

we really just want to watch & admire these warriors, :p

7. Rude

Rude New Member

Why with a cane?
    Why not with bare fists?

Does it happen in Manila or somewhere else in Phils?

8. stick_dog

stick_dog New Member

ei, pardon me for asking, are you cross posting? :confused: this is an FMA forum, if am not mistaken, this thread is a about old school death match, usually w/ sticks. Well I dont know if yawyan's, dumog, sikaran have death matches too ;) . Sir FMA mappers, pls enlighten us if you may :p

9. shootodog

shootodog restless native

i think rude is lost.

deathmatches in yawyan? never heard of any. dumog? in modern times i guess not but cannot say about the past nor what goes on in mindoro. sikaran? doubtful.