Dan Inosanto Legal Dispute with Bruce Lee Estate?

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by DragonDude, Jun 2, 2005.

1. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

thats cool john.

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

The beer has been noted in the official beer book and I will take you up on it when I get the cahnce. I would love to come to the event but this year is a no no I am affraid, just far too busy mate.

I will e-mail you soon though I am sure we could have good old Irish Laugh on a few things.

Best regards

Pat

3. rabtodd

rabtodd New Member

That quote is practically word for word from Jack Dempsey

He's talking about the various trainers he grew up with and how they all had their own specialities and ideas about how boxing should be.

I don’t see what the big deal is though with people trying to put the man down because he didn’t reinvent the wheel. When I’m putting together a thesis the first thing I do is make notes word for word of what other people have said. That’s mostly what has been published his notes he never said he came up with anything new.

4. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Ah but you would be surprised just how many people think he did come up with quotes like this. you see some people are just destined to be followers and other, well they find their own way.

An old quote I like to use is: it is better to be the shepard than the sheep as we all know what happens to the sheep in the end.

Just my 2 cents worth

Best regards

Pat