Custom Rash Guards

Discussion in 'MMA' started by firetripper, Jun 15, 2007.

1. firetripper

firetripper Valued Member

A question of help!

I am looking for a supplier that sells and will print our clubs logo on a rash guard!

I've had no luck finding any uk suppliers (of even just plain rash guards).
    The possibility of using UNDER ARMOR products is there but they aren't the most cost effective products around!

Can anyone help with some information please!

Preferably suppliers from the UK, but elsewhere is fine if prices and shipping are the right line!

Regards
    Phil

2. spirez

spirez Valued Member

what about www.nikeid.com?

I'm not sure if you can submit your own designs but you can defintely customise their Nike Pro Vent tops, which are great for grappling, so it's worth a try!

3. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

I'd reccomend contacting a local screen printing shop. Most likely they can handle all your needs (it's what they do). If all else fails you may end up having to order the rashgaurds yourself directly either retial or from a wholesaler (do google searches on the brands you're interested in, there's lots of wholesalers out there for this type of product. It's where the smaller sporting goods stores get them from). Just apply google-fu.

4. shinbushi

shinbushi Reaver

The problem is you need a special additive for the rash guard material and many screen printers cannot do this. I use http://www.weteffect.com/ . If you use them tell them I recommended them to you.

5. firetripper

firetripper Valued Member

All good info! Has anyone had experiance of x-seas delivery from wet effect?
    Nike ID are nice but costly (Under Armor( is another choice.
    Will probs look for some wholsalers of the atama ones n get them printed!
    Other suggestions are highly welcomed.

6. pauli

pauli mr guillotine

wet effect makes good rashguards... i just wish they weren't so short.

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Whatever you settle on... let me know what the costs were in the end.
    Being that HK is the one of the world portals for cut and sew manufacturing I've gotten a ton of requests to source this kind of thing for the west... and of course it's usually in small quantities and in limited sizes.

So I'd be curious to find out what you're quantities and costs turned out to be.
    On top of that what it cost you to have the artwork for your set up and made production ready for screen printing.

I'd be more than happy to take those figures and see how they compare with quotes over here in Asia.

:)

Recently we've had quite a few Brazilians come up and look for sourcing and prices for rash guards... apparently it's costing them too much in Brazil. Which from what I thought was pretty cheap for cut and sew... but I guess with the popularity of BJJ these days.... rashies must be moving like mad!

8. dk79

dk79 Banned Banned

Did you ever find the plain rash guards you where looking for ages ago?
    I might be able to help.

drop me a line anytime

dk79

9. mike sale

mike sale New Member

i came across this on google you ever find anyone thanks