cung le vs frank shamrock

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by Patrick_baji, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

Lol
    first page of this thread man lol :D
    thanks to slip

2. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Go to youtube see if they have that fight still up. Frank takes a few to his face, that is like Frank Shamrock blocking method. I personally would never have let Cung kick my face. Just a personal choice though.

3. doc97

doc97 Valued Member

You bring up a very good point. We really have not seen Frank's ground game in quite some time, and I agree that Renzo dominated him on the ground.

Overall I enjoyed the fight. You could tell at the end of the fight, Frank was really hurting. When I heard how much damage was done, I am amazed he stuck with it for as long as he did!

4. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

5. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

Seth Petruzelli clarifying his statement:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/petruzelli-fights-controversial-statement-14697

Short version, EXC offered him a knockout bonus, pre-fight, and he didn't think his radio interview statement would be taken the way it was.

Besides, it's not like he's known for his killer Jiujitsu game. He's a standup fighter with a little wrestling. I like watching him 'cause he throws some fancy kicks. Watch the second season of TUF, dude even tries a jump spin kick at least once.