creatine

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by tang_sou_dao, Aug 12, 2004.

1. tang_sou_dao

tang_sou_dao YoU cAnT sEe Me!

to all that use creatine,
    what programme do you use? E.G loading, maintaining and resting wise
    how much do you take?
    how do you take it, E.G what with?
    when do you take it?
    how long have you been taking it?
    what has produced the most gains for you?
    have you experienced any side affects?

Thanks.

2. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

3. spooky

spooky Valued Member

Being female Ive never taken it.But I do now that it can work.I workout seven days a week.Load for five days once in mornig and after workout.Then once a day after workout this will help recovery time.Alos drink loss of water!!

4. modega

modega New Member

Creatine is by far in my opinion one of the best supplements out there. I am cycling on No2 and Creatine and have seen tremendous results within the past few weeks.

Go to your local GNC and ask a salesman if they have any books for sale regarding No2 and creatine.

No2 is a supplement created by the inventors of creatine, and is in my opinion, a godsend. I am a bit too tired as of now to discuss it further but I believe it is worth looking into.

And....

I take 4 doses a day of 5 grams a piece during loading. 5 grams a day during the non-loading phase. I take it with a type of juice such as applejuice. Creatine really works wonders when mixed with complex carbohydrates. I take creatine at 4 hour intervals when loading, and once a day at lunch when I am not. I have been cycling creatine on and off for about 2 years. After two weeks of cycling No2 and creatine I can gain about 10-15 pounds of muscule. I have not experienced any bad side effects, only good ones actually. Such as a boosted mood, increase in testosterone (I shave A LOT more often) and more energy and a perpetual pump from the No2.

See ya ^_^

5. distant.dk

distant.dk New Member

God help me )

Hmm if any of my students told me they were using creatine i would probably say dont you have any faith in your self, no respect for your teacher.

I know my ShiGung would tell me the exact same thing.

There was a time when i thought let me try this and this, but i asked my Master first and he explained me alot about what i eat, ordinary fitness aswell as mental fitness.

I have learned that i can accomplish the exact same things, by using my mind and just to think more positive makes me push myself harder, and thinking about what i eat makes my body more fit and i have alot more stamina.

I can understand why some does use stuff like that, but i would never do it myself.

People before me didnt need it, so neither do i, unless i off course think less of myself than others.

Just a humble students opinion :)

6. Ad McG

You are entitled to your opinion, but it seems to be totally uneducated.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/creatine/creatine-monohydrate.htm

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/creatine/creatine-benefits.htm

Just a couple of articles you should read and maybe pass on to your "master". Why is taking a perfectly legal, naturally-occuring supplement disrespecting anybody?!? Try to open your mind a little before you look down on something because one person told you their high-and-mighty opinion.

Edit -

Modega - your increase in testosterone has nothing to do with creatine.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  7. binski20

binski20 Valued Member

Than you won't mind turning off your TV, farming your own food, killing your own animals and getting around by horseback. Those before you didn't need the conveniences that allow you to not do these things, why do you? :)

8. Ad McG

:D