Covid and China today. February 2021

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Xue Sheng, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Thought this was interesting.

It appears life in China has returned to normal, emphasis on "appears". At least this is what I am being told by the Chinese side of my family on mainland. But to go to China you need to get a Covid test and an Antibody test. If wither come back positive, you can't go to China. But if they both come back negative, you can go to China, but you will then have to do a 24 day quarantine.

axelb likes this.
  2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

24 is news to me.

I keep in contact with friend in Beijing. They mentioned a covid outbreak again. But otherwise pretty normal now.

I try to stay off the comments on some "news" sites on my socials. Crazy amount of racism going on. Although its mostly... "oh thats not fair they started it and we re on Tier 4 etc"

axelb and Mangosteen like this.
  3. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

My relatives live in Beijing. But what they are told and what is really going on are not always the same thing. Talked with another person yesterday whose son lives in Shanghai and it appears, if there is a covid positive case found, entire zones are blocked off, everyone is tested and everyone goes into quarantine.

axelb and Mushroom like this.