Cotto vs. Juddah !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by shaolinmonkmark, May 30, 2007.

1. shaolinmonkmark

shaolinmonkmark Valued Member

Cotto vs. Juddah !!!!!!
    This fight is coming up, and who do you think will win??

2. puma

puma Valued Member

I know everyone seems to think Cotto will win, but I have a sneaky feeling Judah may just do it. He is fast, and an excellent boxer. Both have suspect chins. Difficult, but if Judah starts the way he did against Mayweather, I see him winning. Hard pick though. I can see so many possibilities in this fight. Either can blow the other out quickly, both can win on points, although if that happens, I would think it would more likely be Cotto. But at this moment i side with Judah - just. I may change my mind though before the fight!

3. puma

puma Valued Member

From the report I read it sounded like a good fight.

4. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

5. Tom O'Brien

Tom O'Brien Valued Member

Cotto v Judah

Cotto now appears set to face the winner of the July 14 fight between Margarito and Paul Williams, in which Margarito will defend his WBO welterweight title against his undefeated opponent. Who do you think will win - Margarito or Williams and how does Cotto size up against either one of them?
    Thanks,
    sensei Tom

6. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

When I was talking to my friend and very knowledgeable trainer, he was surprised the way it went.
    The guy is a tough man (cotto), I will have to read up on the other fighters before I can respond with any opinion.

Gary