Cool website

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by YODA, Nov 15, 2003.

1. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

2. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

sweet now if only i could figure out which are wallhangers and which arent
    But if were anyone buying a sword dont go below US$200 unless you jsut want a shiney wall decoration inwhich case who am I sy what you use to adorn your walls

Sweet cheap wood sword ripe for the breaking.
    *dreools over wooden swords*

Thanks Yoda

3. YODA

The Latex weapons look good for playing with :D

4. Cudgel

i was taken aback as i saw th page load when it said inflatables
    then I saw the picture.

Latex LARP/f*** around toys or somtihng to give the kids *thinks* no not fo the kids too dangerous to those around them *cringes*
    But I cant see them being worth what they are asking.

OH mY god I jsut realized that the store is about two hours away from my home town. HOw weird. ANd lucky.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  5. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

Sharp pointy things........ :D

Hard to work out which swords were real ones, most of the ones I saw would be nice wall hangings...

Interesting latex play weapons to go with the rubber knives.

Disappointing whips selection, I have a better selection myself at home... for the horses mind you....

And no spurs anywhere? Mind you I have an even better selection of these at home.

:)

6. Cudgel

well they have rating on most of the swords and in the description they usually tell whethr or not its functional.

Whips and spurs *shakes head* horse right
    I beleive you :Angel:

7. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

hey cool site.

They have a store opening in Sydney... that should be good.

"If you order is denied by customs you will be refunded your entire order once we receive the item back from the shipping company."

I really like this place. It's a keeper :D.

Now, where's my credit card......

8. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

9. electrobes

electrobes Valued Member

wow Ving, I want one of those.. like right now! ARGH! talk about just sexy! tee hee, but I start Kali class this friday, and the escrima sticks will become used first, man if the sais weren't so much cheaper I would make those crazy claws be put on a stand and make those things as my motivator!!

10. Cudgel

Ving not all weapons are illegal in all areas. and some weaposn that are illegal to carry arent to own as long as it never leaves your house.
    Adn as far as I know they are legal in California which is where the store is. the ballisongs on the other hand are way to big to be legal here. by like 3.1 inches.

11. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

The US is an exception.

Sorry. I was mainly referring to their availability to other countries. Mainly Australia. They are opening a store and supply warehouse in Sydney. And unless they are able to sell them legally... then their warehouse is going to be the size of a shoebox.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2003
  12. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

It's all true I tell you!

I have a large collection of stuff I use for the horses which include many idfferent whips and a number of sets of spurs.

13. kerling

kerling Hidden haito style

Darn they have a Sakabatou.
    I want one.

Himura Kenshin is a wicked cool samurai.

Regards Kerling

14. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

This is gona hurt init :(

15. Cudgel

OK do you want it jsut because its from that anime? ANd you have no plans on using? I hope so. Because whne a swoprd breaks it can shatter everywhere not fun, we've retired a few swords bcecasue the tangs broke inside making hte sword into a potenial missle weapon. :eek:
    Not to be mean or anything but the Sakabatou is good for one thing hanging from your wall. The reverse blade designis flawed structuraly. Not that its not entirely possible to make one but if it were used its gota better chance of breaking than a normal sword

Here is thread on www.Swordforum.com
    that discusses the Rorouni Kenshin Anime and hte Sakabatou.
    http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5916

Now i want the full functional "masamune" sword even thouhg its mislabled as a nodachi whicn does not mean great sword. But hey is a nagimaki which ar always cool

Last edited: Nov 18, 2003
  16. DJHalliB

DJHalliB R3g1st3r3d Uzer

If it says "latex swords" are those then harmless practice type of swords or what?

Would there be any problems in customs with latex swords?

Cool website btw.

17. Cudgel

THey seem to be made for LARPing opr praactice so I seriouls y doubvt you will have problems with customs.

18. YODA

Errrrrr....... maybe :D

19. kerling

kerling Hidden haito style

I have no plans to use it. In the modern world most of us shouldn't have to use weapons.

Besides I want a sword that reminds me of way of the samurai and the remorse that Kenshin has. His way of showing penitence for his actions in the past shoud server as a reminder for us all.

Even if your past doings are bad you should try to make the future better and safer for the whole population.

I don't have pictures of Hitler in my room because he did well in warfare. I would rather have a picture of the cemetery in Pragh in my living room to remind me of what it costed.

Regards Kerling

20. Cudgel

I see
    very admerable

Cudgel Who Cannot Spell