Coochie-Coochie-Koo!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by surgingshark, May 9, 2004.

1. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Completely random question here...

Has anyone ever tried to escape from a hold/grapple by tickling the agressor (or cracking jokes or making funny noises to make them lose their composure)?

2. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

yes- he said 'you make me laugh sometimes' and started to squeeze REALLY hard :D

3. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

yea

i tickled him so bad, looked like an idiot though

4. LeadLegger

LeadLegger New Member

hmm...I think tickling an aggressor would make them squeeze harder :p

5. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

assuming hes not ticklish

6. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Tried it once, didn't work so I kissed him... that worked!! He let go long enough to try and hit me that I was able to effectively counter.... wouldn't recommend it too much tho, people might begin to think you enjoy it..

7. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

^ wow, that's really nasty. But anyway, it's really easy to force yourself to ignore a tickle.

8. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Probably shouldn't let this one out of the bag.... not for me!! No matter how hard I try, I can not ignore a tickle. I am the most ticklish person I know... now, don't none of you use this against me...Oh, and the incident I mentioned earlier... wouldn't try it during randori or sparring... this was a "I'm gonna kill you!" type incident. Drastic measures were called for (and in this case, worked).

9. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Hmmm...I am going to have to file this away for GNAMM or GNARF or whatever it is called next summer. You are still coming, right Kurohana? I wonder what the odds are of all the MAP'ers forgetting this little bit of tactical advice? :p

10. chungmoomonkey

chungmoomonkey Just a few more months...

well in grappeling matches me and my friends always talk and even when its not i like to say stuff like chin up while im trying to choke someone or if the grab me and i can tell there going fr a submission i will say no that hand dont go there and dum stuff like that but now i have to try it

one time this girl was axidently kneed me in the ass so she starts laughig cuz im like o god and grabbing my butt cuz it was numb and whilke she is laughen i kicked her in ther head hahaha who had the last laugh mwooohahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

One of the guys in class SWEARS he was in a practice match once and was in a hold, he gave the guy a "wet willy", broke free and won the match. For anyone who may not know. A WW is where you stick your finger in your mouth, get it all slimy, then stick it in somebodies ear. Its a staple of 4th grade humor (and my boys!). I could see it working. Would that be a legal move though in a match???? :D

Last edited: May 11, 2004
  12. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

surely there were other options?

i know people who would kill to have me kiss them, boys though.

13. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

haha in a UFC rulebook:

no wet willies
    no pink bellies
    no tity twisters
    no tickles

14. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Quite probably, however I went with the first thing that was available and that I thought would get me out of the situation. He was much larger than me and I didn't want him gaining any more of an advantage. :)

15. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Are you serious?

16. Wesker

Wesker Professional Lurker

A wrestling friend tells me of a move called 'Digging for Oil'. You take your thumb and jam it in your opponent's ass. :eek:

17. chungmoomonkey

about what...... um.... yes!

18. chungmoomonkey

i think somebody is full of oil cuz i no if sum 1 did that to me i would end the wresteling matchand begin beating the crapout of him with my fists
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :D