computer problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Infinity, May 8, 2008.

1. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

o bought command and conquer 3 tiberium for my pc. after installed and it cannot update also when i start a game in close in a few secs and exit back to windows. i have the right computer requirements. also its like that for my windvd player

2. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Got the right Directx? That should come on the disc. Try installing it to see if you have the latest.

3. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

have u added a no cd patch / crack from the internet

this osunds liek one of the errors that came with the no cd crack / patch

if not then i would suggest posting your computer specs

and whilst doing that try a re-install of the game :)

4. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

no i bought the game at a store.
    my computer specs are

pentium duel core 1.6
    media accelerator 965
    1.5 gig rame
    its not like that for all the skirmishe gdi after first build it exit out to windows game closed but nod stays

also i have a keyboard problem i reinstall drivers for it and windows vista its still like that like that the first day i bought it 3 weeks ago . the blinkin moves to other words and it highlight some other words

5. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

Are you playing with the game in your Cd Drive?

Your PC Specs seem fine

Is That Game Vista Compatabile , on the back of the game box it will say waht it needs to run , does it only say XP or both XP and Vista?

I will check google for you soon and see if i can find out if its vista capable

Could you describe your keyboard problems more please nas i dont understand this "the blinkin moves to other words and it highlight some other words"

6. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

yes its for vista and its need to run in cd drive for play