Comment

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by TigEag, Dec 27, 2013.

1. TigEag

TigEag New Member

Hello to everyone,

I am a new member on this great forum.

As martial art practitioner I have always had interests relaterd to internal aspects of martial arts.

I used to practice Tai Chi, and all chinese concept through medicine to fighting is my filed of interest among many others.

Recently, friend of mine sent me a interesting website about some bad experience with Tai Chi, so I would like to hear your thoughts about it. Does anyone else have such a experience etc.

http://www.dangerofchi.org/mystory.htm

2. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Your friend needs to see a doctor. Probably several. Also this article has nothing to do with Taiji.

3. AndrewTheAndroid

4. TigEag

TigEag New Member

I explore this website more and hmm...it is Islamic oriented...and there are many other things...I put this post as I am curious to hear others opinions... nothing more...

Energy is neutral and it can be used for positive and negative purposes...

I enjoy tai chi, as well as many others in my family, so this does not change anything.

My friend is ok, he accidentally find this on the internet and he told me as he knows that it is my field of interest.

5. AndrewTheAndroid

Oh okay I thought your friend wrote the article. The person who made the website needs to see a doctor. It is a load of nonsense.

6. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

7. runcai

runcai Valued Member

It sounds like Zi Fa Wu Qin Xi (自发无禽戏) which was developed in 1980s by Liang Shi Feng in Guangzhou. It generates some self initiated movements, and some practitioners unable to stop their movements.

8. runcai

runcai Valued Member

9. TigEag

TigEag New Member

Thank you all on your replies.

I found on that website also things related to kuji-in in ninjutsu.

I am a bit intersted for this as well as I am ninjutsu practitioner, but it is on arabic letters.

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Most stuff you find on kuji is by people who have had no real training in it, probably best to stay clear of internet sites like that, unless you want to be taken for a ride.

Which of the Kans are you in and how long have you studied?

11. TigEag

TigEag New Member

Internet should be used for information. The real knowledge about anything cannot be found on the internet. I just wanted to hear some opinions from others.

I am very very very beginer in Bujinkan, as I am training it for a year, but I research my whole life about chi,ki,prana...The real meaning is the same in all cultures (martial arts) regarding life force energy, yet many of them develop different ways of experiencing, practicing etc...So my practice of kuji-in is at zero level...

12. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

If I remember correctly Hatsumi Sensei has stated a few times that Kuji etc is useless without correct Taijutsu, even as a psychological switch or technique you still need correct physical skills first.

Sanshin no kata would probably serve you much better at the moment.

13. TigEag

TigEag New Member

Thank you on your reply.

Well I am lucky to have transmission of knowledge from Kacem Zoughari line, but as a beginer I have not found too much quality information about Kuji in, and real practice of it.

I will appretieted if you write down more about it. I am training every day, and I really enjoy that time. Belt ranking does not mean anything to me, in the end it is up to you and how much you give yourself to the training.

Yes, Sanshin no kata is the start for many things.

14. Donn1e

Donn1e New Member

Is there any way you could sumarise that article into a couple of paragraphs?

15. TigEag

TigEag New Member

It was stupid post from my side...