"Cobra Kai"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Travess, Aug 4, 2017.

1. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Returning for Season 2 in April 24th :D

Really enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to the next!

Xue Sheng and Travess like this.
  2. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

I got Avengers End Game tickets for the 24th, followed by binge watching Cobra Kai season 2 on the 25th - Talk about a pig in the old proverbial...

Travess

Van Zandt, axelb and Pretty In Pink like this.
  3. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Suh-weeeeet! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm there, dude! That's worth a one-month subscription to Red, if I have to!

axelb likes this.
  4. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

A friend of mine offered me a few ago an offer invitation to come and watch it already :D
    First we wanted to do so on April, 25th, but that won't match his schedule after all, so it might become the first of May :cool:

axelb likes this.
  5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I read that season 3 is completed and will not be in YouTube/Google Red, it appears that it will be on Netflix or HBO this year, but a release date wasn't confirmed.

6. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

Ugh, the proliferation of streaming services each with good exclusives is killing me. I've always had Netflix and Amazon Prime and YouTube Red, and now I'm contemplating Disney+ for The Mandalorian, and if I also need HBO now too...

axelb likes this.
  7. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

You know I watched the trailer, and it looks good, I have not seen any of it, and I probably won't. Mr Miyagi is dead so every time I watch the trailer, and see John Kreese (Martin Kove), I wish a long lost family member of Mr Miyagi's , think Sonny Chiba, would show u and kick him right in the face

axelb likes this.
  8. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Yep, I hear ya. ... The Mandalorian was pretty good, btw, but I bought myself Cobra Kai seasons 1 and 2 on disk to avoid the YouTube subscription. :D

axelb likes this.