Clip Representative of Kempo?

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by flashlock, May 15, 2007.

1. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

We will know pretty soon how it is going to go down :D

I think this is one that will be good to purchase and tape.. :cool:

2. Gufbal1981

Gufbal1981 waiting to train...

So Gary...Chuck lost and Tito isn't getting the first match against Rampage...Dan Henderson is. What do you think?

3. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Liddell is taken out by the infamous it will never happen to me # one punch..
    I think it is a good lesson for all, when you think it can't happen, it did. LOL

Sucker punch comes to mind. ;)

4. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

i liked this clip :D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dVqMIt8jSY&mode=related&search="]YouTube[/ame]

5. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Yep. He got caught good. Makes me more determined to keep my guard up for sure. ;)

6. Gufbal1981

Sucker punch? What are you talking about? It was a beautiful left hook counter to a right hook to the body. Classic boxing combo.

7. 14 Kempo

14 Kempo Valued Member

Dyslexic visions ... LOL ... Got it right, just the opposite however. Right hook counter to a left hook to the body. Unless my television and the video have it backwards of course.

8. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

That's what I saw last night

9. Gufbal1981

Dyslexic typing...lol

You guys are right. I shouldn't type when I'm half asleep. I meant it the other way around. It's still a classic boxing combo and not a sucker punch.

10. 14 Kempo

14 Kempo Valued Member

Half asleep at noon .... ahhhh, youth ... how wonderful is it to be young? LOL

11. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I Believe it is understood by the two most disagreeable on the board...
    LOL

I am happy that we have finally, had a mind melt LOL... ;)

I am not going to comment anymore on various punch's and core tech's or the unclear and a partial observation of the position of the feet or body.

But it was an unclear connection at first. I should relegate my comments to myself after this observation...

Now Chuck Liddell is saying I was caught.

So I wonder who said to him...Big John is never wrong and if you can't go along with it, you will not fight again. In order to prove it to you, no rubber match, we will bring in a fighter from outside just to prove that you are not a person that counts :eek:

Oh the games and all that. :p

Very cynical dude ;)

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  12. 14 Kempo

14 Kempo Valued Member

Are you sure you haven't confused that with a patty melt?

13. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

To melt down, not meld...LOL

14. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

No Gary had it right the first time. He was using the Royal "we" when talking of his mind melt.

15. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I thought it was time to have a clip so we stay on topic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQGrIV49m1c"]Nick Sparing - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

16. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

17. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Well, I guess when I think of Tracy's Kenpo, I will always think of Dave Simmon's video. I just wish we had it to post for people here.---sigh---

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Well we don't so, maybe you could teach him the finer art and he will be humbled by your experience.

All you have to do to show him, is let him know when you are coming. I am sure he will do everything he can to meet you. :p

19. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

So how is this different than any other Ke?po out there? Typical static punch into sequence of death. Hooray!

20. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

But this is "TRACY'S Ke?po" Well done in Gary's opinion. Try to get with the program.