CLA

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Su lin, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

2. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Nobody? :(

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I tried it a few years ago and it didn't seem to make any difference. However, I didn't have my diet under control and was not really being consistent with exercise. I've read positive and negative things about it, it seems to work for some and not for others. There is some suggestion that when used in conjunction with fish oils it works well.

Try it if you want and see if it works for you.

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Taking it properly now 2 tablets 3 times a day and I am ,from today, following Berardi properly which means egg whites for breakfast (sucks :( ) so will see if it makes a difference. I'm just fed up now of not being disciplined enough to get my body fat down and need to kick start it.

5. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I don't think I'm disciplined enough to just do egg whites. I've just had a lovely lunch of 4 scrambled eggs, mushrooms, onions, spinach and black pepper though.

6. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

What is CLA?

7. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

8. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

Still not entirely sure what it is. Seems like every few years there's some new nutrient or carcinogen. Must be gettin tired of keepin up with all that jazz. I'm in the wait and see results first crew nowadays