Chose your companions wisely *** R E A L F I G H T WARNING ! ***

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Old_kyokushin, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

I'm kind of liking the Rugby team or the Glasgowians. I'm thinking both are adept at operating in such circumstances (pubbing).

Cheers!

2. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

LOL!

3. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

15 Menstrual women with rolling pins/handbags. Hobviously.

4. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

5. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Interesting choice. I think the little fellow on the far left could get trapped under a pint glass though.

Cheers!

6. Bigmikey

only if you added Ironman, spiderman, Thor and the hulk. Then probably...

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I'll have the London Looters with me. They (literally) know how to bring the house down and the assailants cant come after me, cos their trainers wouldve been nicked.

8. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

What kind of threat you thinking of here? Sorry, this image popped into my head along with a chuckle... ;)

[​IMG]

9. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Hmm does "dojo mates" mean literally the people in my specific gym or the club as a whole? Just wondering whether I can pick any 15 people from Nova Uniao

10. Bigmikey

I think he meant their shoes. So basically had that kid been barefoot you'd have been spot on! :D

11. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Thanks! Not sure if you've had the pleasure of seeing "Gangsta" types riding around on kids' bikes (especially girl's bikes), but it's a sight to behold. :D

12. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

15 MAP members.

13. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

A friend of mine was nearly shot by them this week. A bullet hit a lady 10m up the pavement, she's serious but stable in hospital, but anyone in a wide area might have been a victim.

Mitch

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You realise that could happily include

melb
    Fiercehadou
    Wushu"dick"
    Misanthropist
    Son of Bolo
    Taiji Lou
    roadtoad
    izumizu

Kind of like "The Expendables" except it is more like "The Inconceivables"

The only danger would be slipping in the urine as everyone wet themselves laughing at this craptacular fighting farce....

15. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Glad to hear everyone survived. It's unbelievable that the types of idiots that pull that garbage actually spend more time and effort, and make less money, working on being an idiot than they would if they went to work at a minimum wage job. But, you know, they got their street cred to think about... :rolleyes:
    Seriously though, you've always gotta be thankful for near misses. Glad to hear that one was a near miss.

16. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I find it absolutely impossible to understand the mentality of people who pull something like this. I'm a Guradian reading lefty but it just strikes me as subhuman.

I have a degree in English Literature and I struggle to find the words to express the utter gulf between their act and any concept that conforms to language.

Thankfully it seems like the lady who was shot will be fine. Sorry for intruding on the thread. Otherwise I don't need 15 people, just a girl I went out with years ago who I reckon could take half of MAP without giving it any thought and the rest after 10 minutes consideration :D

Mitch

17. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

It is subhuman. But, yeah, I'm also happy to step away from that one.

:eek: You went out with Frodo? :hat:

*** runs...very, very fast ***

18. Seventh

Cannon Fodder :)

19. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

No, but he wishes he had! ;) :D :evil: :Angel:

I'm assuming she was a Scouser! :D

20. Seventh

Frodo.