Chi Sau Article

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by splodge, Sep 27, 2005.

1. splodge

splodge New Member

Hi,

I have posted a new Chi Sau article on my site if you want to take a look at it: Chi Sau Article

2. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

I liked the article and it would be really cool if you could expand out some of the paragraphs a bit more. It's information I'd quite like to read.

3. Mufty

Mufty New Member

Cool nice artical.

I have been practicing Chi sau for many years and still find it difficult to teach to new students. I agree with 'Jonmonk' please expand each paragraph as this is a very interesting subject that I find very stimulating.

The problem is diferentinating between Chi Sau and Chi na. Sticky Hands and Wrist locking, so It would be a great day to see you expand your artical. :)

4. firecoins

firecoins Armchair General

I would love to hear more about this topic. While O dpn't do WC, I watch WCers everyweek and would love to know more about it.

5. splodge

splodge New Member

Thanks for your comments. It is very much appreciated. I will do as you have suggested and expand on the article and let you know when I have done so. Is there any specifics that you would like covered???

6. namaste

namaste New Member

It's entertaining watching the seniors in my class do this. Sometimes they get so serious and angry...

Unfortunately, I've only done one handed chi sau so far... :(