check this its out:)

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by fire cobra, Aug 10, 2011.

1. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8q3VQ13heg&feature=player_embedded"]‪Super Tord VS Saenchai Sinbimuaythai‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

Saw this on facebook a while back. I know the guy getting KO'ed, he's a nice guy and is friends with Sanchai. Looks like Sanchai was kinda concerned about KOing Tord lol.

This was at a seminar in Norway.

3. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Nice one bro,yeah I think Saenchai was concerned!:)

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Timing was spot on. I'm sure the fella was ok. Just got caught superbly. I mean after all it's Saenchia! :p

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!

6. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

So it looks like we've finally found the application for that capoeira move...

7. daggers

daggers Valued Member

Lol now known as 'super floored' :)

8. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

I think dormindo posted a clip some time back showing a guy practicing it on pads. So I guess the application is well known actually. :p

But this is seriously impressive: from the grab, straight into the kick, BOOM, that's all she wrote. I just might have to try that one next time I play, though I'd probably end up on my butt. :rolleyes:

I got the feeling, from the few of Saenchai's fights I've seen, like he's not so much fighting serious opponents as sparring with students - like he's taking it reeeeal easy on them, letting them do some cool stuff for fun, complimenting them if they do well and scolding them - ever so gently - if they make a mistake somewhere. Maybe it's just me seeing things, maybe he's doing that to mess with them or maybe he really is just that nice a guy. But he's really great to watch.