Champions vs Champions - Jamaica

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Adsy, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Adsy

Adsy Valued Member

There has hardly been any coverege anywhere of this event thats on this weekend in Jamaica! and the card is MASSIVE,

JWP, Baukaw, Liam Harrison, Anuwat, Angela Parr, Julie Kicthen Dzhabar Askerov to name a few!

I dont know if this has had a lot of coverage in Europe, but there is not much about in the the UK considering we have a bunch of british fighters on it.

JWP did an interview about it as it is his 100th fight

John Wayne Parr Interview

2. liero

liero Valued Member

I knew it was on PPV but not the card.

JWP 100 fights, is a big deal:)

3. kurupzion

kurupzion Valued Member

anyone know where we can get streams???????????

4. liero

liero Valued Member

no news on streams? I believe the event was today and would love to see some of the action

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

It's funny JWP does a hundred fights and it's a big deal... a Thai nak muay does a 100 fights and no one even wisks the flys away from the pineapple cart. :D

Good on him though... I can't stand his style.. its got to be the ugliest style out there. :p
    But he's always shown himself to be a class act as a fighter and person. Big kudos for that.

This fight if I recall Buakaw VS Parr has been talked about a whole lot on some other sites. Have to see if I can find the links to what I was reading about. It will be interesting to see how Buakaw deals with Par. Elbows allowed if I recall. Not something that Buakaw deals with a whole lot in his K-1 bouts.

Man I have to go see if I can find the match ups now! :D