carruthers vs shamrock

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Gripfighter, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

Make him the same weight as his opponents and i doubt there's a single pro k1 fighter who'd have trouble with him.

2. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

I totally agree. As I said he got by on extreme size advantage and displayed very little skill as a fighter.

3. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

He is crap,just a big B....rd:)

4. icefield

icefield Valued Member

if its not a crucifix then god knows what to call it, no doubt in his next dvd he will have a name for it :D

yep basically a rear naked ala seven in the early ufcs, crushing the windpipe rather than actually choking taking a gable grip and using the rear hand/arm to push into the opponents back to provide pressure

5. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

I am just wondering what for the thanks by Master Betty here...:confused:

6. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

In the abscence of MB bro I would guess he agrees with me that Bob Sapper oops Sapp is crap but a big B....rd!:)

7. outcast

outcast New Member

Hard to say. My heart says that Ken would take him down and smash his face. It depends on how vicious Tommy really is. Tom's current straight blast (as demoed by him in several videos) would not end the fight against Ken. However, if he kicked the groin or eye jabbed first, he might be able to win. All in all, Ken has more tools to win with size, vocabulary of techniques, greater familiarity with the ground (I have to assume here, who knows what Tom is doing for that area).

But, I'll have to ask Frank Shamrock next time I see him. Granted he and his brother aren't on the best of terms, but he probably knows.

8. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

yes, why dont you ask your best buddy frank.

9. february

february Valued Member

Lol. I think you've missed the point by actually treating the OP as a legit question....

10. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

is this rumour iv herd quiet a few times on different forums a joke/urban legend or is there any truth to it isnt a legit question ?

11. trowjkd

trowjkd New Member

rocket3 this is all a myth. Tommy told me himself.

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I don't think anyone actually cares anyway

13. trowjkd

trowjkd New Member

crazy what people talk about.