[Capoeira] the hardest moves you can do?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Lafhastum, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Lafhastum

Lafhastum New Member

I am still A begginer but I really started practicing lately and my macaco (My spelling isn't good though) is really good now. I am working on my Au Batido now and should be able to pull that off in 2 weeks. I know the advance guys have their chance to show off, if you can please post video clips (doesn't have to be you, I can't find a macaco clip)

2. Martial_Mathers

Martial_Mathers Capoeirista

There are plenty of clips on www.capoeira4all.com ! :D

3. nenn

nenn I'M SPICY!

LoneBencao that is one of the best sites ive seen in awhile! :) although i need to get a few linux firefox plugins to get the videos working :/ but in the mean time ill just my girlfriends windows laptop woo :D

4. Lafhastum

Lafhastum New Member

How about the next post is actually about the hardest move you can do? Then you cna have some side comments about how grea the website is.

5. Corny

Corny New Member

im gonna be the slightly weird, philosophical capoeirista that every real capoeiraforum need today and say: ginga? first, last, easiest, hardest move you will ever encounter...always evolving too, hopefully to the better

6. Kosh

Kosh New Member

All the moves i can do, i find easy (or at least not hard). All the moves i find hard - i cant do.

Although strangely i struggle with outside 360s (jumping armada), yet i can do 540s and 720s ok.

7. Baqueta

Baqueta New Member

floreio wise? i can do an a folha seca and mariposa.

i hate floreios it should be noted. I used to love them, but I really think that well placed attacks and defenses are much cooler now.

8. Martial_Mathers

Martial_Mathers Capoeirista

I don't hate the floreios, but I do understand your point-of-view. I get more excited when I see a game laden with nice attack/defense interaction, than I do a game with lots of floreios.