Can't find site at home??

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Red Bull, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Red Bull

Red Bull Valued Member

Hi. I've encountered something strange that only happens on this website. When I'm on my home pc and I try to get onto MAP it tells me the server could not be found. :confused: It stays like this for abour 3 or 4 days and then suddenly I'm able to get in again, but only for a day or so, then it's blocked again. :bang:

However, if I try to get in on my PC at work it gets in every time, even when I can't get in at home.

You guys maybe know what's going on here? :confused: It's pretty annoying. :rolleyes:

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Its definitely at your end, but I can't help other than that.

3. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I would guess it's a problem with your pc since it's working at work, maybe you have some kind of filter on the home pc?

4. Red Bull

Red Bull Valued Member

Yes, but that wouldn't explain why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Also I can get into every other website without a problem.

5. Gary

This isn't a common problem and it only happens on your pc. If there was a larger number of people complaining then it probably would be a site problem. Are you using the same browser, firewall etc on both computers?

6. Red Bull

Red Bull Valued Member

No, they're totally different and I can't think of anything that could be causing it, because like I said...I can access every other website. But yeah, it must be my pc...

I guess I'll ask around abit and get back to you on it. Thanks anyway.

7. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Coma .....you have stolen a SMURF avatar !!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

return it to me asap please

Smurf :( :( :mad: :mad:

8. Gary

I would but it's not stolen. Just like all my avatars it perfectly reflects my mood at the time of choosing, as such this and only this image can be used at this time.

At a later date and mood this will probably be updated to reflect my mood at that time, however the only consolation I can offer on this partial infringement of your name is to allow free and total use of an image of a coma while I use this.

Sorry for any convenience caused.