Can women defend themselves against men?

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by FF1994, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Back to you already

But then again hypocrisy and conservative Christian are bedmates so why am I not surprised you cannot even live up to your own standard

#hailodin

2. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Nah.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Off to "Fun Spot"!

Please stick a fork in this mcdojang brat....I think he's done

4. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Is that why you claim women don't owe men anything but want us to pay for their birth control? Or why you say only the police should have guns and then cry police brutality? Lol try again, son.

5. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Running like a coward. Lol.

6. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

You can't even come up with your own material now. That's what usually happens. Entertain the trolling as long as the trolling is entertaining . . . let everyone get their runs in to practice writing a coherent argument against trolling views (I skipped that part), and then banned.

7. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

What opportunity do women not have? Name one.

As a bonus, name one benefit we can gain from adding women to the military when a $36 million study by the marines found mixed units perform significantly worse than all male units.

8. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Except I'm not trolling. Nice try though.

9. Ero-Sennin

Mm hmm, yeah, sure. And you amount to something worth calling a man too! And you're awesome ^_^

Opposite day is always fun!

10. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Spoken like a true Bernie sanders Supporter lol. Do you white knights braid your wives' hair for fun too? I wonder what it's like being as soft as you.

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

"Their" birth control? Really? Damn son you got some issues really coming out here. Women just get spontaneously pregnant in your world do they? Actually you probably do believe that happened at least once. :(

12. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

What are you even talking about? Liberals believe birth control should be subsidized by the government. This would increase premiums and lead to wasted and abused birth control. It would also lead to economic issues like employers hiring less women due to them being more expensive to hire since their insurance has to be covered. But I digress. The point was, Hannibal said Conservatives are hypocrites, even though liberals are much bigger hypocrites. In other words, liberals cry "when are men going to learn women don't owe them anything?" while simultaneously believing taxpayers should fund women's birth control, even though we're not the ones using it.

13. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Okay, now I know that you were lying about your economics major.

Birth control is more expensive than children now?

14. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Well, maybe you aren't. I'm certainly making use of Mrs. Raptor's birth control though :]

15. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Yes, you don't know what you're talking about. First of all, women who can't afford birth control already have it covered by Medicaid. Secondly, they can use condoms. Lastly, if you subsidize birth control, the government is guaranteed to cover the cost. That's why manufacturers raise the cost so much.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U73xKgbXh68"]There is no such thing as free birth control - YouTube[/ame]

In case you don't know who Peter Schiff is, he's a financial adviser who predicted the first U.S. economic recession.

Lastly, I'm glad you were able to demonstrate your ignorance of basic economics, but that wasn't the point. The point is liberals claim women don't owe us anything, but we should pay for their contraception. Liberals are hypocrites.

16. Ero-Sennin

It is absolutely lovely I'll have you know. Sometimes I just collapse into myself because I'm so comfortably soft.

17. Jackthegolfer

Jackthegolfer Banned Banned

False. Feminism is an idealogy focused on fenale superiority. Often times, those animals repeatedly say women are stronger and snarter than men, but this is not the case. The entitlement comes in again when they say they feel in danger when they walk down a dark alley bjt men are odten times in more danger. They use shaming tactics to get men on their side, such as accusing men of being sexist if they don't believe in always jailing the accused rapists.

18. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Dat crisco.

19. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I've not strayed into that territory. MAP really doesn't need any more discussions about feminism.
    Just clarifying the use of the word "equal" and how best to use it.

And IMHO Serena Williams would slap you (or I) bandy, let alone a well trained female martial artist. And that's OK man. Embrace that reality. It doesn't make you less of a man. Well I suppose it does if you define yourself purely by your ability to fight and lift heavy things. Which I don't.

And for the record I don't braid my wife's hair. I'm a real man. I braid my daughter's hair.

20. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Exactly! Men are more likely than women to be victims of violent crime. Feminists don't know this or know it and deny it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.