Can women defend themselves against men?

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by FF1994, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Dangerous for them maybe. And again, if you wouldn't use a gun before your hands in a life or death situation, you don't understand self defense.

2. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Yes he did. He's a grown man. She's a woman. Has she beaten any other guys?

3. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Let's all quit talking to him and see where on the forum he goes next to try and bait people.

I also want to take a nap and this is all old hat now.

4. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

You didn't say life or death.

It was your lack of appreciated of context and proportionality that revealed your lack of expertise in the area.

It is your myopic obsession with a tiny fraction of possible self-defence scenarios that betray your fantasist nature.

5. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

I said a self defense situation in which you had no choice but to fight. Are you seriously trying to talk semantics now? You're grasping at straws. Give me a break.

Have you ever even shot a gun in your life?

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I've not questioned your training because of any feminist brain washing.

I've not called it into question because of my geographical location.

You said you used Eskrima sticks and I asked under which master's authorisation it was.

You can't just add Eskrima to a syllabus because you purchased a stick.

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I know what Tang So Do is. But it uses Korean terminology right? Not Japanese terminology despite the Japanese influence?
    In the same what they Eskrima generally uses Filipino termnology. So the guy who taught your instructor would be called Guro Finkelstein os something? Not Sensei Finkelstein?

8. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

If that were the case, you'd be questioning everyone on here and not just me.

9. David Harrison

Does it matter?

You won't let evidence touch your twisted tautology, so there's little point continuing.

Plus, yes ;)

10. David Harrison

You don't think he has?

You're just the latest :)

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I think we're probably about to find out that, sadly, you can. :(

12. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Mainly Korean terminology I used, but some Japanese is used as well. Chinese derivatives are taught also. Not every school is the same.

13. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Ok fine, I'll stop questioning it. Who else has she beaten and how did she do it?

14. David Harrison

Ha! :D

As I said, that's the only incident I'm mentioning. You feel free to believe your penis gives you magical dominion over all women.

15. Simon

So you are stick swinger.

Have you ever cross trained, or trained in any other styles outside of your own.

16. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

And that's why I don't believe you. You can't even tell me about the other incidents. And I never said that; I said a woman can almost never disable a man due to sexual dimorphism. Women are not built like men. Get over it.

17. Simon

In fairness to David that is true, but hopefully that is balanced out by putting u my own stuff for critique.

18. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Nope, I'm not. And no, I don't just jump from school to school like many people.

19. Simon

So your experience is in one Dojo and with a system that uses weapons they're not trained in.

And you call us out.

20. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Nice try, but yes, they are trained in those weapons. I've yet to meet anyone who can shoot as well as my instructor, for example. And yes, I don't hop from dojo to dojo. It's called commitment.

If I'm being honest, most of you seem like the feminist, liberal-minded soft kind of martial artist. You don't train for life and death situations. You treat it like a sport. That's probably why you're so anti-gun too. I doubt you even push the boundaries behind point sparring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.