Can any of you say to Bruce Lee face that what Ted Wong does is not Jeet Kune Do?

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by pmosiun, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Translation - I watch Bruce Lee movies and practice the techniques in my bedroom wearing my underpants until Mom tells me to quiet down and get ready for dinner.

2. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

no problem if I am banned.not a loss at all.at least someone has ball to tell you how crap you act here.its simple true guys.as soon as you move to your topic I am allright.

3. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

you see thats all you can add to the topic.where are the moderators if thats happening?its a ****ing spam all you go off.

4. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

or the moderators just bann who is not your mate right?
    cmon.this is a big joke.I am sorry for the moderators here to see this topic can turn off so badly.shame on you all who arguing guys here and they come here to discuss but all you force them to go.**** it.if I banned lets banned.
    btw stars doesnt show words because the moderators are clever enough to see this not a reason to be banned.if they do so I just shake their hands too.

5. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

Kuma and Hannibal you see how nice you polish each other balls to say thanks for nothing.its shame also that words became so meanless and you have lack of humanity to keep away your crap and bullying others.

6. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

go to your Moderators to cry on their shoulder.

7. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

When you have done 1/100th of what I *personally* have done to make society a better and safer place you can throw that insult at me son

Until then I suggest you at least try and justify your position, because right now you are not putting any level of reasoned debate forward - you are just piping out the same old, same old and getting your panties in a twist because no-one is buying the crap you are selling.

Here is a suggestion - post less, train more because right now we do not need another branch of JKD that stresses nonsense

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

10. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  11. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

Blabla.have a great polish.just as you did again.
    Listen hannibal.i dont give a crap your journey to be mom Theresa.
    Keep it somewhere else.

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Oh I am certainly no saint, but I do serve a function whereby each day I make a difference in the world I live in.

I try to let this spill over into my JKD, and as often as not it works out - In fact my whole organisation mandates that I spend time with disabled kids or I lose my status as an instructor.

Sad that you seem to feel this warrants an ad hominem rather than addressing the points raised against your position - it also shows that you truly have no position, no lineage and no clue.

Do you even understand what cogency actually means?

Bruce Lee would unbury himself and dig a bigger hole just so he would have enough room to spin in his grave if he felt you represented his art.

13. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

Just keep this out of the forum mate.he ld tap your shoulder I sm sure.
    I do charity and help peoples and support weak peoples.
    But I do somewhere else.

14. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

The truth is there are physical facts effect human body.martial arts teaches lots of thing but between us the more doesnt work in reality so I focus on the rest.is nothing wrong to think and invest in combat sport but reality id different story and youknow as well.

15. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

16. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

17. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

18. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Out of Sheever's 386 posts at the time of this post, he has dropped Bruce's name 63 times. This is not including the amount of posts he has referenced Bruce but not used his name.

It's safe to say that validates him as a fanboy.

19. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

He is good example to start to everybody.nothing wrong with it.
    Its just hurt your eyes.

20. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

Kuma
    You just burn yourself down with this act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.