Can any of you say to Bruce Lee face that what Ted Wong does is not Jeet Kune Do?

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by pmosiun, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. february

february Valued Member

Oh dear me. Sheever, Sheever, Sheever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RheC1AHj1HA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Blazing Star: You Fail It - YouTube[/ame]

2. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

I'm sorry but sheever just comes across as one of the stereotypical theorists that are so prevalent in JKD. Guys who've never had to put all their theorising to the test in a real or full contact environment outside of their little bubble.

3. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

Doesn't he train from tapes and books? I mean what more do you need to know?

4. february

february Valued Member

He's an Internet expert nothing more, nothing less. He's actually active on other more forgiving forums, espousing the same stuff (as is browneagle). Think he got a boost from that and decided to give MAP another visit.

5. Master Betty

I take it he isn't on Bullshido...

6. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

I never saw you post a single word regarding the topic.

You all just behave as was exepted.nothing about the topic *******s.

7. Master Betty

/wrists

8. Killa_Gorillas

Haven't you got JKD manuals to be fapping to Daniel San?

9. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

nice off.. all of you have no clue about ~Bruce.look at yourself just prooved post nothing just try to behave like monkeys.good avatar btw suits to your ability.

10. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

mate.do me a favour :)

11. Killa_Gorillas

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVWPFq_VAMg"]Incubus-Nice to know you - YouTube[/ame]

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

But to be fair to their point, you do not actually have a lineage as such do you? This does sort of undermine your core hypotheses

13. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

this is the most radicioulus MA forum.well known.

14. Hannibal

"RID-iculous" sheever, unless you mean we are awesome....

15. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

Hannibal I tought you better than others.but I was wrong.at least you could think and dont follow this idiots.look the facts and things just front of you.ask yourself but of course if you interested in.
    all others better to look another topic because it shows clearly how much they can add to the topic.

16. Killa_Gorillas

This forums alright. I think it's a bit too family orientated and too tolerant of your fracking BS but other than that there's a tonne of good people on here as individuals... You'd be banned from the best ones so really you must be hanging out in the special sections of the net where you get treated like a 'real live boy' rather than a wooden phallus?

17. Hannibal

So because I am calling you on one specific point I have nothing to add? That my friend is exceptionally tortuous logic...in fact it is not even logic at all.

If you wish to hold together a cogent argument then there is a necessity to improve the overall structure of your posts. Attempts to establish your lineage do not denigrate you or your points per se, but without one you are literally just quoting other people's opinions with no praxis to place them within context.

If this makes you uncomfortable then you may need to ask yourself "why?".

18. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

peoples whos interested in what was Bruce after they do a research.thats the minimum.and see facts front of you.keep your eye peeled.**** the others.
    I dont wish anything else just leave these junks this topic free for the peoples Who interested in this topic and play somewhere else their game in the childhood.
    I am not arguing not with you not with others because I dont care what they say.but this gang just way too far to post here anything as you can just see with your own eyes.

19. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Sheever, drop the swearing or you will get modded. MAP is a family friendly site and when you signed up to it, you agreed to the ToS which bans swearing (including masked swearing).

20. Killa_Gorillas

Bye bye baby, baby goodbye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.