Can any of you say to Bruce Lee face that what Ted Wong does is not Jeet Kune Do?

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by pmosiun, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

ooohhhh, nice side on stance. Very pretty.

2. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

now check how he aplied those kicks from this crap stance.
    at 1.00 min
    tonns of crap moves in hes movies but those for the audience.but soewhere you see something mate.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5qE843OAU&feature=related"]The Way of the Dragon- Bruce Lee vs Bob Ward - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  3. Master Betty

"look at this video of a make believe, choreographed fight and see how his kicks definitely work against an actor."

Dude, are you for real?

4. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

asking the same but forget about it.you just ****est me off.

5. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

straight direct forward the fastest my friend go on that lead.

6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

This thread is 71 pages of comedy gold. :)

Not only posting films but also copying the dialogue too. :)

7. Master Betty

it's amazing isn't it?

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Don't ****est me off Master Betty.
    HADOUKEN!!!

9. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

so just be happy and chew your popcorn mate.

10. Master Betty

you're baking be bery bery angry!

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

What sort is it?
    Salt or sweet?
    Oh..can I make it toffee popcorn? Yum.

12. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

MesterBetty.go to visit some Jesse Glover seminar.wont hurt you.
    na byez.

13. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Sheever, why do you even care about any of this? I have to admit I am enjoying watching you swing from Bruce's nuts while flinging your JKD poo all over the place, but really, what are you getting out of this?

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I am not a Bruce Lee nuthugger...I just tickle them every so often

15. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

hey Bro.I just found myself at the point where isnt matter JKD no muay thai and nothing basically.I ve got my own style which suits to me and I am just one of the guy Who are misleaded by the years about JKD and I turned on the way to research myself and find sont care about instructor teaching. just found Bruce gave nothing away only stuffs he didnt care much as all He was capable of hes physical abilities the others couldnt apply.also He used every of students as a dummy for himself but to get to the point he was ****ing genious and I would like to get more real stuff into my training also he was working on nonstance stuff and more stuff not known well I just digg it deeper now and some of you here I ve seen not act like jackass but really interested about hes stuffs so I thought i ld get some info but this forum didnt change and never will waste of time to write here a single letter.everybody knows it so all who play this own kingdomness starys alone but the bad thing in this story they break apart the JKD forum here and doesnt let peoples to discuss about it free.not a big loss to be a honest but few guys are good here thanks for the opportunity I found them and I keep the contact so the rest can sit back and play their game.
    cheers

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

17. Master Betty

thats a good way of saying "i don't haz an construktiz pointz so spend some money going to XYZ seminar in JKd where you will immediately be blown away by how good all these fighters are who for some reason decide to keep their deadly skills secret and NOT make big money fighting in the ring. Cos they're not materialistic like that."

18. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

listen.this topic its just not for you thats all.confess it is not shame.fly away somewehre else to make someone elses happy.let peoples discuss about this who invloved more not you Who living in thailand postered little room just leave peoples alone here seriously and give the space to others.
    You ld get just more view and not met JKder who knows **** nothing man and you thought you are awesome to beat them also just because you train for ring but who train true stuff for street and know what violence mean have no concept for your enviroment but shut you down in 2 second.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  19. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

So Sheever, that you really like WING CHUN? Because the HEART of JKD is WING CHUN.

20. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

Inosanto said the truth He cant teach JKD.He can show you the way and others Who said they can just f...liar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.