Buffy/Anel who`s the hardest

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Spike, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Spike

Spike New Member

WHo`s the hardest in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel universe?

The Smart Money`s on Angel.
    If you want to try for a long shot to get good odds, Riley`s probably the one to back.

2. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Willow. 'specially with the whole magic thing.

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Gotta be Angel. He's practically immortal, apart from sunlight and sharp bits of wood. Plus he's well fit ;)

4. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

And the winner is....

Buffy...cause 1 week out of 4 shes a demon as well!!!!!!!!!

sorry girls...

5. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

I see what you're saying KG, but Buffy has already come back from the dead once. Willow was pretty hard but then got beaten by soppy Xander. Riley was only as hard as the drugs he was given. Angel (swoon) is pretty hard too but he is a demon. I guess the 'hardest' person for me would have to be Xander. He's had so much to contend with afterall. Falling in love with dead people (Including Cordelia), then getting off with his best mate (Willow - who shortly afterwards turned gay), being in love with the Vampire Slayer (who never noticed) and the only time he ever got any real assistance from the 'powers' was in the episode where he literally turned into a soldier for halloween. Yeah, definately Xander.

6. Spike

Spike New Member

Xander?
    Have you taken one too many hits to the head?
    And Buffy came back from the dead twice actually

7. Melanie

I sit corrected Spike-wikey...she did come back from the dead twice...but I still reckon Xander has more going for him with the minimum powers... :p

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Lets not forget Angel IS dead and he still kicks butt. He's been to Hell as well, and you'd have to be pretty hard to get out of there. Incidently, did they ever explain how Angel managed to come back from Hell?

9. Melanie

Too hot? Fancied a drop of Buffy...then found that too hot an all...poor bloke...not very lucky is he? :(

10. Spike

Spike New Member

<geek alert>

Two different schools of thought, both tending towards Angel`s place in the coming apocalypse.

One being the evil forces of nature let him go so that he`d helpthem win the war, the other that The Powers That Be rescued him to be a warrior for their side.

How much harder can you get?
    The Forces of the Universe want him on their side kickin` ass!

11. darlph

darlph New Member

After watching this last season, I hate to say it , Spike. Think about how how he went thru crap to get rid of Buffy, Drucilla's sickness and then health, not to mention his envy of Angel, ooh Angel yeah! Then he's changed because of a chip and falls for Buffy,who for some reason this past season, is emotionally challenged. And Spike keeps on plugging away at killing demons while Buffy's dead ( 3rd time?) and the demons are after old chip head. Also taking care of Dawn all the while. And for some reason he sees what's going on with Dawn more than anyone else does. Just like the energizer bunny, he keeps on going, trying until Buffy can't defend herself because her head is screwed on wrong and he rapes her or almost. Then he takes off to become evil again, going through he--.
    Don't get me wrong, Buffy and Angel are great and I make it a point to watch or tape their shows. Even if they are all repeats.
    Out of all they have been through, Buffy shouldn't have to work in a burger joint, she had experience as a waitress too. And with all the B.S. happening in Sunnydale, why didn't her demon/vamp extermination service pan out? Was it because she wasn't as well supported by her friends as Angel?
    And another thing, who was paying the bills at her house when she was dead. When she came back, it was all put on her. The only ones working were Xander and Anya, and they weren't even living there.

Sorry, just some burning thoughts. OOOOOOOOOPS!

12. Joseki

Joseki Valued Member

The Master ha ha ha ha

13. Lindsay

Lindsay New Member

I have to favourites here. In Buffy it definately has to be Spike - he kicks ass even on his bad days, and isn't just soo gorgeous and with that great brit accent and all.

Then Angel (oh so very dreamy) definately kicks ass on his side, and with all that dark history on his side.

I wonder who would win in an all outr fight to the death (hold on they are already dead - haha), Spike or Angel???

What are your views.

Also lets not forget Darla - she was one mean lady!!

14. Joseki

Joseki Valued Member

Angel would in my veiw.

15. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

I'd put my money on Buffy. Not only is she very sexy, but she has the powers to kill vampires! Which of course the others favourites Spike and Angel still are, however pleasant there being these days......

[​IMG]

just leave me alone.

16. darlph

darlph New Member

Hey check out the previews of Buffy and Angel in the trade mags for the next season. They leave Spike up in the air.

17. Spike

Spike New Member

Angel would definetely beat Spike. As soon as Spike messed Angel`s hair Angel would get the rage and whip Spike`s butt.

18. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Right, at the peak of their powers it would have to be

Willow- Evil Wicca Magic
    Giles - Goody borrowed Magic
    Angel - Cause he's hard
    Spike - Cause he's almost as hard
    Grusalug(I've spelt that wrong) - Cause he almost took Angel
    Buffy - She's not nearly as hard, and 'sides she's a girl (only joking, honest)
    Faith - She's almsot had Angel and Buffy (huh huh).
    Anya - Evil demon wishcaster B!tch.
    Tera/Tara/Whatever - but she's dead now, hahahahaha, was a lame character
    Xander - he has to be harder than.....
    Dawn - Who's just a moaning little c*w, maybe she should be the hardest, she could moan vampires to sleep then stake them!

This is the definative hardness list (cause I made it!), please feel free to now argue about lesser characters such as The Mayor, The Judge, Drusilla, Holtz, The Master, Tokeastos, Mr Trick, Adam, Riley, Riley's Wife etc

19. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

What do you guys think about the fight choreography in the 2 shows?

20. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Erm, its enjoyable, short sharp fights. Leaves a lot to be desired for a lot of us martial artists if you expecting it to be upto Hong Kong fight standard!