Bruce Lee

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Andy Murray, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Well I've been waiting for someone else to start a thread on this, but I can contain myself no longer. Bruce was, is and always will be an inspiration to me. What about you?

2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Yes he was a great person. I would have loved to have seen what he would be doing today. He died too soon.
    -Chazz

3. Andy Murray

Be great to have someone on the site who actually met him. Paper chase anyone?

4. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

The man that got me started in the martial arts. I still remember watching 'Enter the Dragon' for the first time, I sat and watched the fight sceens again and again then I made my parents watch them.

Cooler

5. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Yeah i know what you mean. I loved that sceen. That movie was on like 2 nights ago on TV. Needless to say, my eyes were glued to the tube. *L*

6. jdog_01

jdog_01 New Member

Bruce Lee's greatest contribution to the martial arts was his audacity. He had the audacity to question the martial arts. To question the traditions. To search for a better way.

I think he would be very uncomfortable with how his ledgend has been blown into super hero proportion. He was an interesting an complicated man. From what I can tell the people who knew him loved him. That I think is the greatest measure of a person's life.

7. Andy Murray

Hi jdog 01,

I am posting up a thread on Bruce in the Kung Fu forum. It would be great if you could give me some input when it's ready. You just gave one of the most balanced views on Bruce I think I have ever read. Thanks.

Andy Murray

8. Andy Murray

Hey Wayofthedragon,
    check out the Bruce Lee thread on the Kung Fu forum as well.

Bruce Lee

Enjoy

Andy