Broner v Maidana

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by puma, Dec 12, 2013.

1. cuongnhugirl

cuongnhugirl Banned Banned

Broner is like a Made in China version of Mayweather.

2. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

haha.... yeah, that about sums it up.

3. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Going off topic here but every time I read this thread title I see Broner without the first 'r' VS Maid Ana. :)

4. Saved_in_Blood

That's because it's more befitting to him.

5. puma

puma Valued Member

Why is Broner so rich out of interest? He has never been in a mega-fight, so why would he be any richer than some of the other guys? Or is he maybe not as rich as he makes out?

6. Saved_in_Blood

He's not... the cash he shows is likely all that he has lol. He's a joke of a fighter and if he's smart he'll take up Floyd Sr. on his offer to train him.

7. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

If you follow the boxing forum you need to look up "sharkeisha" on world start hip hop so we can have fun with some inside jokes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  8. Saved_in_Blood

He must have had a broken jaw... he looked pretty disfigured.

9. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Type in 'broner meme' on google images and you'll get some pretty ToS inappropriate stuff about how disfigured his face looked. :p

Hard to feel bad for a guy with such a mouth, but I do hope he recovers quickly.

10. Saved_in_Blood

When you run your mouth a lot though... it just sets you up to look stupid if you lose... no point in talking a lot, especially if you are an overhyped guy like broner.

11. puma

puma Valued Member

He'll never recover from that beating. It was embarrassing after his actions beforehand. I'm surprised he can still go out in public. I wouldn't.

12. Saved_in_Blood

Apparently it's official ... Broner vs. Maidana rematch in April. I guess that means Floyd will likely fight khan... a very sad day for boxing if that happens.

13. puma

puma Valued Member

I can't see a rematch being much different. Maidana will probably stop him this time. It wasn't an off-night for Broner. He had this coming for a while. Like I said before, his record could quite easily have more than the one defeat on it.

Mayweather-Khan? Ridiculous!