British Hip Hop (The Fierce Hadou)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I have a picture of a horses ass with your face on it

3. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

Yeah, you should also remember that this is a public forum, and that anyone can read it. The person who knocked on your door in not necessarily a member at all, they could have just been lurking.

4. Waldgeist

They have a gradings archive. When did you achieve your orange sash?

5. thefiercehadou

Well they know where i live already not much i can do about that. And if i am to stand by my style which does work by the way i have to stand firm. Its what an instinctive fighter would do. Its about respect right now.

6. thefiercehadou

Hold on will be back with certificate....2 mins..

7. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

lurk lurk lurk :p

i love that word.

8. thefiercehadou

Contact karate organisation kick boxing (it says kick boxing but i can assure you the art was thai boxing) orange sash 17/09/93.....if you have a problem with these details ask andy mayo why he was handing out these certificates at taylors gym 20 years ago.

9. Waldgeist

That's funny, the archives only go back as far as 2000. How convenient for you.

Don't worry though. I'm still waiting for word back from Shifu Shi Heng Sheng, I'm sure he'll set the record straight.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  10. thefiercehadou

European taekwondo union 4th kup golden phoenix TKD 16/10/99 cant read signature properly says something like reece 5th dan kukkiwon no. 5070339

11. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Hannibal man, you're just too badass! On fire bro. :woo:

[​IMG]

12. thefiercehadou

Sifus english is limited but he knows me as Raj. Might be an idea you post him a pic of me just to be sure.

13. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I doubt any of these instructors will confirm Mad Raj as a legit student. I mean, who in their right mind would voluntarily associate themselves with such horse manure?

14. Waldgeist

I've done one better. I've sent him the url to your youtube clip. Not only will he have a visual identification of you, he can evaluate your skills.

15. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

To borrow from Hannibal:

[​IMG]

16. thefiercehadou

He knows well of my skills. He will back me up and if he says i have no fighting skill what so ever i will have to have a personal word with him..hes has known me for a number of years and shows me nothing but respect. Unlike you lot.

17. Waldgeist

Shhh wait and see. He hasn't discredited you...yet.

18. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Im not going to pass judgement on your personal training, but i will tell you that there is always more to learn.
    I have trained since 1993, and am happy to tell you that i am still learning, even if it is within ourselves and not something entirely to do with techniques/martial art we practice.

One of the greatest teachers i have known never went near the word master, always refering to themselves as simply a student of being human!.
    Calling ones self a master demonstrates ego, and that is something for you to consider.

:cool:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  19. thefiercehadou

Oh my god. It nearly happened again. Its 2 in the morning. I nearly pulled another all night chat with MAP. Bed time. Bye true believers.

20. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.