Bring Back the Dead

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by tulsa, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

Would anyone be offended in stating a petition on bring certain unnamed people back on to MAP? For those that have been banned but have a world of knowledge and experiences, would it not make it better for us to have them on MAP? For those of us that do not like certain things others say then I just forget them and go on. I think that we are all Martial Artist here and we should be show compassion and tough skin. If you do not like what I say then ..... blank off! You do not have to read it. If you like what I say "thank me".

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! hey, he is not dead yet.... HE IS MOSTLY DEAD!
    :evil:

2. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Banned people are banned because they have made ass hats out of themselves and have breached the TOS.

Methinks someone needs a timeout.

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

People are given multiple chances before being permabanned. It is not a decision that is ever taken lightly. If people refuse to obey the rules, challenge them at every available opportunity and ignore multiple mod warnings, then they haven't got a leg to stand on when they are shown the door.

This thread is pointless and is now locked.

4. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I wouldn't bother. We don't generally "un-ban" people once they've reached perma-ban stage. That's why we go through several rounds of short bans before we ban someone for good (apart from adverising spammers who get the boot immediately) - to give them the chance to modify whatever behaviour it is that breaks the TOS. If someone's beeen short-banned lots of times and had that chance to sort themselves out, it's unlikely that bringing them back from a perma-ban would be any more successful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.