Breaking Bad Theories

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Mangosteen, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

My Breaking Bad theory (I haven't watched the latest episode so please don't discuss).
    WARNING: Contains spoilers from Season 5.

The universe wants Walt to be evil.

He was living a normal harmless life and the universe set him on the path of bad by cooking meth. Whenever he does bad, he is rewarded with "extreme[ly] luck[y]", as Jesse puts it. When he stops cooking meth for example - he gets cancer again.

When someone finds out about his business, that person inexplicably gets killed off.

The final straw in his transformation will be whether or not he kills Jesse. Jesse stays pretty much innocent throughout the series, getting progressively more empathetic. But he never dies (as of episode 14) because he is the sacrificial lamb for Walt to complete his transformation.
    If he kills Jesse himself, he has reached his peak, if he doesn't - something bad will happen to him.

I think Walt will either die in the finale, or end up in prison as a super criminal on death row.

Also Walt Jr. will continue eating breakfast.

Your thoughts?

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I think Walt is no longer and he's now Heisenberg. I also think he's going to go do some serious stuff to his former associates with Grey Matter, possibly murder them since they claimed he did nothing to help build that company when it was his stolen work they used. As far as Pinkiman goes, I'm just glad that little weak, baby back snitch (want to use another word there) is getting what he deserves for being a little punk. I hope he dies a miserable death. Who decides to jump into a business heavily involved with murder and destroying lives and then wants to be moral about it? Fraking idiot.

3. Mangosteen

he tried to help junior and junior told him to die. But I dont think he can physically die until he's reached his peak.
    And immediately after trying to do good by helping his family and the grey matter thing appears. Doing Good = bad result
    Evil makes him stronger!

And Walt knows Jesse is alive and making blue meth, he probably wants him dead and his legacy untarnished.

4. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

Couldn't you just not discuss Season 5, would be easier for peeps like me that didn't join Netflix because it's okay for tv shows but terrible for films? I've only recently seen a VPN way around the location setup to get the much better US version on the interwebs that had me interested again, but not enough time to catch up on the whole of Season 5. There was an amusing piece on PM - Radio 4 this afternoon where they did a spoof of Dallas by claiming it was all a dream Walt had had :p

5. Mangosteen

you wont regret netflix! the have arrested development!

6. Ero-Sennin

It ended like a Shakespeare play. That's only a spoiler if you've read Shakespeare and know the common theme at the end of his plays.

7. Mangosteen

Skylar and Walt jr. are murdered by jesse in a fit of rage?
    and jesse then raises baby holly to cook meth?

8. Ero-Sennin

Lol. What? Shakespeare plays end with pretty much everybody important or playing significant roles all dying en masse at the end.

9. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

A bunch of people get married? :eek: :p
    You know, Shakespeare plays end with everyone getting married, like in "Much Ado About Nothing," and "Two Gentlemen of Verona." :D

10. Ero-Sennin

I should have emphasized "tragedies." :p