Boxing training camp!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by cioGium, Mar 17, 2004.

1. cioGium

cioGium New Member

The Boxing club i recently joined(aprox. 2 moths ago) is going to the mountains for 10 days in a boxing camp. The best part is that they are willing to take me too with them!! It will be 10 days of hard trainig with 2 or 3 training sessions per day but i will put 100 % into it. It is free of charge and they acctually gave me some equipment too. I am happy!
    I hope you all are as happy in trainig as me and i will let you know how it went! If they have a net cafe there i will log in from there!
    All the best!

Predeal here i come! :woo:

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Sounds awesome - don't forget to take your camera. A write up for the MAP article section would be nice :D

3. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

That sounds really cool!! I'm quite envious of you. I'd love to spend some time just training all day. Hope you have a greate time. :)

4. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

That sounds fantastic. Althought when you have finished it, you will realise how little work you do normally. :(

5. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

HINT HINT :D

6. cioGium

cioGium New Member

HELLO PEOPLE!

I am back! I am tired! I have never workout that much in my entire life! I will make the story short for know but will come back with details later.
    9 Days - each morning aprox. 15 km run, ussually uphill in the mountains covered with snow.
    - each afternoon 2H of specfic boxing trainig
    My legs are crying, my arms are dying but i'm loving it! :woo:

Lot's of fun but sooo little pictures. They are taken with a normal camera that is not mine but i will do my best to scan them and post them here as soon as i get them!
    I will goo to sleep know- i am exausted!