Born in the 80's, youth of the 90's

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Sam, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

What were they? *wanders off mumbling "Thundercats Hooooooo" :p

I do remember Sharky and George and Topher if you can find me a person aged 18+ who didn't want to be on fun house I'll give you.....£6.67 and some coffee and orange flavoured revels....

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Used to watch that every day with my son.:cool: They took it off air for the freakin' Teletubbies!:bang:

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Neither did mine! A fact I will remember when I am picking out her retirement home.

4. holyheadjch

Everyone did, that's why Pat Cash can make a fortune just touring student unions reminding everyone of the awesomeness that was his mullet!

5. holyheadjch

I never like the way that Tiny looked at Tilly, Tom was a pompous jerk and I freakin hate people who can understand French but insist on replying in English. Gah!

6. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Did anyone else have a pair of these?

Attached Files:

7. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Boooring!

How about a real forgotten flashback? I used to watch this religously as a kid and forgot all about it until recently.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1c1G24GWDg"]YouTube - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors[/ame]

8. holyheadjch

Wow - now that takes me back.

9. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

To what? Having to take big clumpy steps because the wheels wouldn't move?

Coma that cartoon truely is forgotten. I don't remember it.

10. holyheadjch

God and that awful scraping sound they made. They were the must have fashion accessory of 1988!

11. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

As soon as you heard the bell though you realised it was worth going through the blood sweat and tears. Then of course the strap would promptly come undone and you would fall over. :D

I want to be six again!

12. holyheadjch

For me, life revolved around Button Moon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxy7YuwE2ow"]YouTube - button moons blanket sky..[/ame]

and trapdoor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mluYB9YfzSI"]YouTube - Trapdoor Minisode 01[/ame]

13. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Rocklords, Bertha, Telebugs and MASK.

14. Raven001

Raven001 New Member

You guys are forgetting Transformers, GoBots , GI Joe, Voltron the ulimate in kickass cartoons. Man they dont make them like they used to.

15. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

LOGO :)

16. holyheadjch

LOGO was awesome, it was my first taste of programming, without LOGO I wouldn't be where I am today...so as I was saying, LOGO sucks!

17. KFjim

KFjim Valued Member

Sunday morning tv....
    Gobots, Ulysess, Jayce and the Wheeled warriors, The land of the Giants and The little house on the prairie.
    Magic (except for the last one really!)

18. Bonnaroo

Bonnaroo Valued Member

I remember when everybody owned a Nokia. And yes, Snake brings back memories. I was a pro at that game. :D I think Snake 2 was the only reason people wanted to get the 3310. And what about being able to buy custom, interchangable covers for your phone?

19. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You're a child of the noughties. The 3310 was released late summer 2000:rolleyes:

20. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Oh my God, to my shame I remember that cartoon!