Body Size and Strength.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Ero-Sennin, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

What are you pushing then man? And I really need to learn the metric system : P, us damn Americans with our whacked out system.

2. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

1kg equals about 2.2lbs. roughly, so he's weighing in at something like 154 lbs., while his friend is about 198.;) (I'm american too..learn yo' measurements!:p)

3. Ero-Sennin

Ah! Thanks a ton man, I'm writing that down in my planner :p

4. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

I can beat a lot of trained opponents that weigh a lot more, but I won't make the assertion that weight doesn't make a difference in a fight. However, I do make the assertion, as I have the whole time, that training makes more difference.

5. Radok

OK dawg, I'll remember that the next time I am in the street. Because I always look for people with knives to start fights with. In reality, I never start fights at all, so I think I'll be ok.

6. Ero-Sennin

Woof* woof* . . . using slang or street terminology does not make you look tough! Just calm down Radok. Eat a ton of food and hang down from the monkey bars with some ankle weights!

7. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

For sizzle my nizzle dawg.

8. kenwen

kenwen Valued Member

So basically all you are telling us is that you're a badass? You can beat unskilled and skilled opponents no matter what their size?

So you've gone from smaller, trained guy can take on a larger, untrained opponents to smaller, trained guy can take on larger, trained opponents.

Riiiiiiiight

9. Radok

Sarcasm is lost on some.

10. Radok

No, I am saying I can beat most people in a fight. Not really such a big assertion since most people are in terrible shape, even a lot of people who do MA. Also, most people just have very little pain tolerance. If you are one of these people, and you're bent out of shape about what I'm saying, pretend I never said it.

11. NaughtyKnight

I just saw your 17. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Enough said.... :D

12. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

HEY! Watch it bub. We'll form gangs and jump yo azz! :cool: Fo' sheezy. An' den weez gunns jack yo bling bling. (I love talking ebonics...or trying to)

13. Ero-Sennin

It wasn't sarcasm :p It was my professional advice :D

14. Radok

Yo U betta watch yo back nucka, eva come 2 teh U.S. and I'll be on U wit my 9, fo shizzle.

15. NaughtyKnight

Woah, settle down badass. :rolleyes:

Its alright, im sure everyone thinks they can beat up anyone when they are 17.

Your 9? Is that all? Me and my friend Desert Eagle .50 would be happy to meet you. :p

16. Radok

Dude, I was joking, since you are the one making such rediculous, immature posts. If you guys want to think I am some young guy with a chip on my shoulder, go ahead. In reality, I'm just a nonviolent guy who enjoys working out all the time, and as a result can handle himself with most 200 pounders. You can believe it or not, like it or not, that's all there is to it.

17. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

man don’t pay attention to those haters...

18. Radok

You can't hold it against him. He's still on an accidental nutmeg trip. OHHH!

19. NaughtyKnight

Smacking you back down to reality is hardly immature. Immature is thinking you can beat anyone down, even if they out weight you by alot. Rediculous? My Posts? I find a 17 yr old telling stories of how he can beat anyone down, even trained fighters bigger than him pretty rediculous.

I enjoy working out, nothing wrong with that. However, lifting weights doesnt make you some ubber leet figher. Your 155lbs and 17, and you claim you can beat down 200lb guys no problems? LOL. They outweight you by 45lbs. Now if you only said that you can beat down untrained 200lb fighters, I might KINDA believe you. However, you said that you could fight trained and no trained fighters. LOL. So not only do they outweight you by 45lbs, they know how to fight. Reality check, if your going to make bullcrap stories up, make sure they sound plausable.

Nah, I came down from that long ago. However, you must still be tripping on the LSD to believe your stupid stories.

20. Radok

Depends on what you call trained. After training for 3 1/2 years, yes, I could beat 200 pound guys with ~2 years in sparring matches. Which is no big deal, being 200 pounds doesn't make you good at fighting, but being strong does. And since I am stronger than most of them... I've never done acid. But at least you admit the nutmeg slip up. I guess being a few years older than me must not help much, because I don't ever remember reducing myself into and accidentally induced drug related stupor. Maybe your problem is you were seeing how many beers you could get down before posting. That's another of your hobbies, is it not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.