Boasting thread

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Taliar, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Taliar

Taliar Train harder!

Sorry but this is an unashamed boasting post by myself- (and for other members of my club)

Just got back from the North Wales TAGB Championships.

I won GOLD in patterns and sparring, am feeling very chuffed at the moment.
    All the fights we hard and I will have a nice black eye tomorrow I think.

Funky Monk got SILVER in Patterns and Sparring although he fights in Middle weight while I am a Heavy weight. (scored 1 less than me in patterns I think)

Gaz Shaw also got a SILVER in sparring, as did my girlfriend, in her first comp (she's only yellow belt), she go a Bi (sp) through one round because the other girl thought she looked to scary!!!. Lots of wind up potential there, although she can be very scary!!!!!!.

Anyway congrats to all who competed.

2. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

:) :) :) WELL DONE!!! thats really cool guys, when was it? i will try to watch you at the english in that case hehe. i cant believe your gf got a bye cos the other girl was too scared??? crazy lol

3. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Good job.

4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Well done.

That eye does look quite bad. :D

5. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Well done to all of you, My wife looks scary too :eek: :D

6. funkymonk

funkymonk Valued Member

Well done Taliar who only just missed out on getting the competitor of the tournament trophy. To win Gold in both patterns and sparring is a great achievement and you can't do any better than that (unless they bring out platinum medals :D ) It looks like those extra Sunday sessions are paying off now mate!!

7. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Big congrats... nice to hear Mappers doing well in tournies! :)