BJJ liverpool

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by jager, Oct 23, 2011.

1. jager

jager Valued Member

HI, i would like to join a BJJ class in Liverpool. I have noticed that there are a few and wondering which is best? I am someone who needs something to work towards so somewhere that does grading would be best (i know its not everything but i need to have something to focus on).

Thanks

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Rampage is at Wolfslair right? And Bisping? Except Ramapage is cool and Bisping is a muppet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
  5. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

And neither one has good jitz..... :rolleyes:

6. Frodocious

Chadderz, this is my final warning to you, watch your language!

7. Dead_pool

Ive also heard Team Kaobon's BJJ class is good, but quiet as everyone is at the Luta Livre class. keeping guard just isnt as sexy as learning quadillion subs!

8. Frodocious

I'm sure it is. I can't comment on it though as I've never done a BJJ class there. I did do a Luta Livre seminar there a while back and Marcelo was an absolutely brilliant instructor!

9. Pretty In Pink

Wait, what? That's not a swear word, I wouldn't have used it if I thought it was D:

EDIT:I'm also the person who thanked you for the 2000th time. :L

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  10. Dead_pool

Friend of mine trains there, Marcelo is da bomb. quite different approach to BJJ, their big on newbies learning healhooks, neck cranks etc, so they can learn to tap to them early straight away.

11. Frodocious

If the filter picks it up as a swear word it counts as a swear word (there are the odd exceptions with foreign words or parts of words).

12. Frodocious

Part of me regrets not starting my training there and choosing somewhere else!

13. Pretty In Pink

Bring up the wikipedia page for it, in British English it basically means "stupid".

14. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Chadders, take a tip and let it go.

15. Frodocious

Chadderz, if you have a problem with a mod decision take it to pm, don't disrupt threads moaning about it and trying to justify your position. The built in filter on MAP masked whatever it was you posted, you were called on it. Deal with it and move on.