BJJ in Sydney

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by Dao, May 23, 2009.

1. Dao

Dao Valued Member

Hello,
    I am a JJJ practitioner looking to cross-train in BJJ in the Sydney area.
    Anywhere accessible by the western rail-line is a possibility.

If anyone knows of any classes please let me know either by PM or through this thread.

Thankyou,
    Dao

2. gfm

gfm New Member

3. benkei

benkei Valued Member

Where in Sydney are you? There's a few great places, Perosh/Sinosic is one, but until you give us a more accurate location can't really help you....

4. Dao

Dao Valued Member

G'day,
    I am around the Parramatta area.
    I know of Sinocec and Perosh but they are not particularly local or easily accessible from my area.

I know of a few good gyms but none that are A) local, or B) accessible via public transport.

If anyone knows of anything that fills either of these criteria then that would be very much appreciated.

Dao

P.S. Thanks for the link gfm.

5. shodan900

shodan900 New Member

There's a top place in Penrith, run by Steve Percevel. Black belt, accredited MMA referee, judged by Big John McCarthy. Never been there myself, but our chief instructor speaks very highly of him, webiste is here: http://www.ultimatefightingarts.com/

6. liero

liero Valued Member

I saw a gracie jujitsu place that recently opened in the castle hill industrial center with a boxing club. But I have not been there to check it out

7. Dao

Dao Valued Member

Thanks guys,
    I think the castle hill place is a branch of Bruno Panno's academy. I might check them out.
    I also might jump on the train to penrith and have a look at the other place too thanks!

Dao