BJJ in Dallas/Fort Worth

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TheDarkJester, Sep 28, 2006.

1. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

Yes.. I did search, I have found a few schools in my area that I'm looking at..
    Not the point of this thread :)

What I am curious in however, is does anyone know of a reasonable affordable BJJ school in this area with a decent teacher? I went to check out a class last night over in fort worth and the damn teacher was so egotistical it drove me nuts.. All he did was slander my two styles as worthless while preaching the holy miracle god bestowed upon us mortals known as "muay thai".. I thanked him for his time and walked out. I want to round out my game with some BJJ, but every school around here is either A) populated by egotistical UFC nutriders.. B) Rediculously overpriced.. or C) the instructor has a chip on his shoulder because he rolls with whoever the hell gracie happens to be in town at the time...

Its quite discouraging.. I want to fill a hole in my training... There is a school up in Irving thats quite good, and the BJJ they teach is good stuff.. I tried it out there before, but it falls into category B... Can anyone make a recommendation on a teacher I should look up in my area so I can get to rolling?