BionicMan2K11's bodyweight training

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by BionicMan2K11, Nov 29, 2011.

1. BionicMan2K11

BionicMan2K11 Banned Banned

This is simple but effective:strength,speed,agility,endurance,and balance.

At one time, I was one dimensional when it come to training.I was a strength fanatic!
    I had nice hand speed,but my endurance ,balance and agility needed some improvement.
    Now! I have over 22 years of fitness experience.I know how important to develop
    strength,speed,agility,endurance,and balance.

I have 13 World Records&counting ...performing feats of strength,speed,balance,etc...
    using my own bodyweight on RecordSetter. I'm here to share any informations,to
    help improve your physical abilities.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Disappointed.

I saw the thread was written by you and we've already seen a documentation of your achievements, so I expected a knowledgeable insight into these five methods shown in the thread title.

All I saw was information that was posted in your introduction.

Can you elaborate on these five methods, or how you utilised then to best effect?

3. Simon

Any chance of seeing a Guinness certificate?

4. BionicMan2K11

I notice sometime, when you post on a forum, at times they be saying you spamming.
    This what help me Strength: I perform 1 to 5 reps,adding isometric like saying pauses.I do 2second to failure.Depend on the exercises I used.

Speed: I do alot of fast reps exercises pull up,push up,etc...Plus I add some plyometrics.

Agility. I Observe some sport drills ,that strength&conditioning coach used for there athletes.Plus work on my flexibility.

Endurance: Do exercises for reps of 20 or more.I add some jumping jacks,cardio boxing etc...

Balance: I train parkour,martial art type of balance.Mostly legs stuff!

5. BionicMan2K11

I submitted some stuff on Guinness on there challenger sections.Waiting on them to contact me back.Plus they want me to do a one arm pull up for a one minute time frame.

6. Simon

Don't worry about spamming. As long as you are not trying to sell a book, DVD or the like then you have no worries.

I checked out your you tube page, some nice stuff there.
    We have a members workout section, which is where MAP members post there bodyweight exercises.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94114

Some of your stuff would fit in well there.

7. BionicMan2K11

Plus I dont know what your training goals are.You have to give me some info,
    on what you trying to accomplish.

8. Simon

Don't worry about trying to cater for one person here.

As the threads progress people will ask specific questions where you can give one on one answers.
    Others will soak up the knowledge without adding to the thread.

Welcome to MAP by the way.

9. BionicMan2K11

10. BionicMan2K11

Cool! It is a pleasure being here. I wanted to get into Krav Maga.I'm
    like a streetfighter type.

11. BionicMan2K11

Thanks again! Well, I go check that out then Simon.

12. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Guile, or M. Bison?

13. BionicMan2K11

Hmmm I be the bad guy.M Bison Lol

14. Simon

How have the 13 records been proved as world records without the authorisation/certification for Guniness?

15. BionicMan2K11

Not on Guinness.On RecordSetter. This a company in America.They might end up rival Guinness.

16. BionicMan2K11

I have world record on RecordSetter. I only submitted some stuff on Guinness.I dont have any records on there yet! Next year I'm going to try to get a world record for the one arm pull up in one minute.

17. Simon

It looks like you can effectively police your own work on Record Setter.

Claiming 13 world records without certification from Guinness does not mean you actually are the best on the planet, or am I reading things wrongly.

What records are you claiming?

18. BionicMan2K11

Record Setter got some world class performer on there.Guinness been around a long time,so they going to have a track record.You got performer from Guinness be on Record Setter.Say for instant Paddy Doyle. Record Setter and Guinness is the same in comparison.

You would have to go on that site and search Derrick Clark.

19. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

RecordSetter is a social media site based on the belief that everyone in the world can be the best at something.

Draw your own conclusions.

20. Simon

Hmm, not so sure.

You have some immpresive stuff, but world records, not so sure.

http://recordsetter.com/search/Derrick Clark

I, and others here have stuff on the members workout thread that would easily get us a world record given the criteria required by record setters.