Billy Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by jls1znv9999, Mar 29, 2005.

1. jls1znv9999

jls1znv9999 New Member

I have been a member for a few days just got busy reading posts and posting a few myself. Of course my name is Billy 26 years old Male. I did almost a year of solid training. I primarily trained in Muay Thai, some grappling/shootfighting. Since then (3 years) Kinda been busy with life. School i used to attend no longer exists. I have so many hobbies, so many that i would like to do, that i sometimes like i take to big of a bite out of life. Racing carts and dirt track, biking, quads. Classic cars, imports, computers. I am just 6 months from associates of applied Science degree in Computer electronics engineering technology. Bunch of Certifications along with the College Exp. Just looking to find the training that i missing out. I live near St. Louis Missouri. If you know of a reputable school let me know. Thats about it. Just figured i would formally introduce myself to all who read this!

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Nice to meet you at last Billy. :) What an incredibly long username! See you on the forums :)

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Alreet Billy, welcome to MAP :D

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Hey Billy! I'm a Billy too!! And theres only room for one of us...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Welcome to the madhouse.