BIG computer problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Infinity, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

i have partition hd , main is 88gig other is 4 gig for back up , then when i formated the 2nd one then del partition on the 4 gig nad then installed windows and now the problem comes it installed fine then when i click on the drive it says 4 gig, what happened to my 88gig drive? i see cd-rw cd rom next to when i click it says cd-rw-d: now i cant get into fdisk cuz my computer dint come with any floppy drive. the way i got into the partiotion thing was becuz i have a win xp cd after i finish with it formating the drive spins very fast and the dics exploded inside, so is there a way to get back my 88 gig part? i cant find it anywhere. please respond fast i need to restore my computer for online gaming

2. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

i got lucky this time. this is how i got it back just mins ago. when thqat prob happned i put in the restore cd and then choose destroy file or somthing i forgot,then after that i got it back

3. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

now everything is back to normal i have another prob my network to the internet is not there anymore when i chked and i cant connect to the internet how can i get it back. use to be just connec the line to my pc and thats it now what can i do? how can i make those back

i am trying to say is the internet option when i go in there there is no network connections icons i dont know how i can get it back or its installed in my computer

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  4. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Sweet jesus dude!

Do you not know how to punctuate??

You don't need much, heck i'm a dyslexic and i can only do full-stops and commas most of the time. But OH MY GOD! Your posts are nigh on unreadable!

Moony

5. murphy81

murphy81 GM COMPUTER SERVICES

I would try to offer some advice, but I REALLY cant find the heart of the problem/s you are having. A lot of your posts are similar aswell. Need to look at your punctuation and how you word things, then I MAY be able to sort it out for you.

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I've asked him two or three times in seperate threads to improve how he writes his posts. I've been ignored so far, so I'm breaking out this from the ToS

"4.2 Language:
    MAP is an English speaking forum. Please take the time to post in plain, legible English."

7. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

no need for more help i returned the computer and got another one

8. Durkhrod Chogori

Durkhrod Chogori Valued Member

Poor thing.

;)

9. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

The new computer? Here here!!

Moony

10. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

I can fix your computer problems quite easily but I refuse to because of the poor quality of your written communications.

11. Infinity

Infinity -Invincible-

that is how i write if u dont wanna help then dont. i know better people that knows more about xp

12. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Infinity give it a rest...
    MAP is not here to bend over backwards deciphering your posts about your computer which you seemt to know squat about - just so you can get back to on-line gaming.

If you can't learn to compose posts and type properly and abide by the TOS then shove off and find somewhere else to post.

You sound like a noob 14 year old. If that is how you write then I suggest you read the TOS genius... it's not allowed here at MAP.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

13. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Unless you've got some sort of sevear learning disability then that's just a porr excuse for lazyness!

14. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I seriously doubt that. Afterall, how many people do you know that have one of these!
    [​IMG]

15. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I highly doubt that, but on the offchance I'm wrong, ask them instead of posting here. At least they'll be able to understand you first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.