Best role playing games for pc.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by oldshadow, Feb 1, 2009.

1. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

Here's a question for the gamers. I play very few games but played a couple of role play advanture games a while back and like them. I played "Red Guard" and liked it and I hear the Elder Scrolls IV is good I have "Morrowind" which I like. What would you suggest for a pc format that has a good advanture to it.

Thanks.

2. CannibalCrowley

CannibalCrowley Valued Member

Mount & Blade is my current favorite, mainly due to the combat. There are also a large number of mods out for it. You should still be able to grab the demo from Steam.

If Steam still has it at full price, I'd check Best Buy before you buy it (I saw it on sale there for $15 recently).

3. Jjf88

Jjf88 Valued Member

Baldurs Gate. Old, but one of the greatest RPGs ever.

4. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

add planescape: torment and the first two fallouts to the list. together with the baldurĀ“s gate series(i played the second one but only hear praise towards the first one) you have the very definition of rpg right there. especially torment.

5. tellner

tellner Valued Member

Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, not because the games are so great but because they opened their development kits. Some of the community-created mods are labors of love and works of genius.

6. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

Thanks I'll look into some of these.