Best Politician Ever!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by holyheadjch, Nov 3, 2009.

1. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

2. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Well good on him for taking action. Appart from Ex Premier John Howard going for morning walks with a dozen ASIO people we dont see our pollies out much, let alone actually participating in Society LOL

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

He may be an idiot but he's our idiot. Good for Boris!

4. righty

righty Valued Member

Prime Minister? It wasn't tha tlong ago

:D

5. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

This reminds me of the B&B (Beauty and the Beast) Corp. from Metal Gear Solid 4. Being attacked by a group of armed girls doesn't sound all that bad ;)

6. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Boris Johnson might be the biggest buffoon in London, but fair play to the big oaf, he did well here.

And what a fantastic political opportunity! You couldn't pay for publicity as good as this. (Not that I'm saying he did it for publicity's sake.)

I thought that the woman was a bit unfair to Ken Livingstone when she said that he wouldn't have been as much use in the situation as Boris was. Until he's put in the same position, how can you say?

So what I propose is this: that Boris and Ken form a Crime Fighting double act - sort of like Batman and Robin, only not as camp. ;)

7. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

In Aust politics we have a Tony "Abbot" and a Peter "Costello" LOL

8. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

ruffians

Funny Boris could have just rode by and no one would have known any better. I think that at least he had the courage to see what was up when asked for help. Warriorofanart you haven't met many Chav girls in South Cal lately... think female 'Bloods' heh heh... (yeah I know the Bll Hicks stuff about english 'proper' crime but we have progressed and have more than ruffians pushing over dustbins in Shaftsbury ;' )

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  9. Stanislovas

Stanislovas Valued Member

Good thing someone's standing up against the oiks.