Best bag for the money?

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Saved_in_Blood, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

I'm gonna start some MT lessons, but I wanted to know what bag would be best for the money. I know fairtex makes good bags, but some have to be filled and such, which is ok, but as far as hanging bags... is that the best one? I was thinking wavemaster, but we have 2 at class and when I kick them, I can feel the inner part hitting my shin, so with more kicking and more power, then it's probably not the best for me I guess. Any ideas?

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-classic-banana-heavy-bag.html

This is a great bag for kicking and punching, and it's pretty durable. They had two at the boxing gym I went to and for the year and some change I was there they took beatings by a multitude of people all day long and had minimum wear and tear. Only one of them started getting a hard/flat spot, but due to the nature of the stuffing it doesn't get hard to where you can't punch it anymore.

3. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

yeah that's not a bad bag for the price.

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

It doesn't have the leather feel to it, it's very . . . . hard plastic leathery for the feel but I liked it. You could really wail away on them with both punches and kicks and not hurt your hands/shins too bad. It was the bag I usually used when my hands/wrists were getting sore at the end of the training week.