Battle Royale!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Angelus, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

:woo: :bang: :D
    bruce lee, jet li, jackie chan, tony jaa, chuck norris, mas oyama, Morihei Ueshiba , lennox lewis, bas rutten and royce gracie.
    If they entered a gym and went at each other all at the same time!!! :D
    Who would win in a battle royale?!?!!
    :D :bang: :woo:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  2. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

none, chuck norris doesnt bother with such feeble sacrificial offerings and none of the others would dare turn up.

i should stop reading those damn quotes.

3. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Master Morihei Ueshiba. Those old guys sure have their tricks up their sleeves. And there's another thing, to respect your elders. :D

4. Xav

Xav Valued Member

Ueshiba

5. razorlite100

razorlite100 tax dodger

no one would win the fight,it would be slightly reminiscent of rocky 3

6. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Going by the rule of thumb that if two guys are equally skilled, the strongest will win, I'd go with Bas Rutten as he is the most brick-outhouse-like of all of them.

7. Angelus

LOL Bas is pretty good....
    welcome our new challengers...
    Ninja turtle RFOL and wong fei hung LOLOLOL :bang:

8. Xav

Xav Valued Member

Morihei Ueshiba would still win :D

9. Trick Nasty

Trick Nasty space monkey

Vin Diesel, obviously, would win.

10. Song1

Song1 New Member

mhmm tough call. i'd say it'll be the one who shows up late and just jumps the winner.

of course gotta watch the chuck norris factor.

11. razorlite100

razorlite100 tax dodger

or the person who turns up early and finds the best hiding place

12. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

You Forgot Jack Bauer!! :D

13. Bruce Lee is lecturing Jet Li on philosophy in Martial Arts, Jackie Chan has just accidentally knocked over a priceless vase and is balancing it on one foot trying [hilariously] to keep it upright as the fight rages around him, Tony Jaa is purposefully making Jackie's life harder by jumping on his head. Mas Oyama is unaware that other martial artists are even there as he's too busy getting a gorilla in a full nelson while holding back an elephant with his foot. Chuck Norris is stood around promoting his new book and riding a horse with a flag that says Justice Rider. Ueshiba is stood looking around nervously because a Gunmaster has been hunting him for 8 straight weeks and can't concentrate on fighting. Bas Rutten realizes he is in a Gym and thus had no bar to bounce anyones head off and so after a few minutes scratching his head, walks out confused and into the bar across the road and goes "Boom Boom!" as he hits the Landlord with a stool. Royce Gracie is strutting around the battlefield looking for his opponent. He only came here because somebody had misinformed him that the Devil was fighting that day. After realizing the Devil isn't here. Royce lies down on his back and shimmies using his feet, across the battlefield killing people indiscriminately.

Lennox Lewis wins by default.

[If you get all of the references there. Your waaaay too into Martial Arts.]

14. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

Personally... My money is on the IRS auditor that shows up and leaves them all cowering in a pile of receipts. :cool:

15. Nomadwanders

Nomadwanders Valued Member

No matter how good they were, Bruce Lee (1940 -1973), Mas Oyama (1923-1994), Morihei Ueshiba (1883-1969) have to be ruled out, since they can't put up much of a fight NOW. :D

Chuck Norris was too busy selling dangerous yet silly-looking exercise machines on Paid Programming cable channels to show up.

The rest show up for the fight, but Jackie Chan and Jet Li talk them all into appearing in a surprisingly insightful and touching love story between the title characters, which not surprisingly bombs at the box office but does win at the Sundance Film Festival. Shortly afterwards, they all take up Scientology and are seen bouncing on couches on daytime television. The Gracie wakes up and chokes them all into submission.

16. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Types with one hand...

I thought this was going to be a topic about the film, then I wouldn't feel as if I had just wasted the last few minutes.

17. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

lol Ragnarok. :D

18. brood82

brood82 New Member

I reckon seagal would come in and lay the smackdown on everyone. Then he'd make up a story about being an italian mafia crime-lord, leaving everyone not interested in his victory.

19. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Actually it would be Bugs Bunny using his infamous Drag-Queen style Bunny-Fu.

20. Angelus

rfol and then XENA pops out and does her little "death touch" and kills them all after a long dialogue... almost like some Bollywood movie lol