Batman v Superman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Mushroom, Jul 12, 2015.

1. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

That's assuming that Superman would want to kill. Which he very rarely does. That's the biggest reason Batman has beat him.

And here we go again with assuming that Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite.

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

This is a good time to point out I know next to nothing about comic book lore ;)

3. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

At least batman doesn't have non existent powers, just training armour and gadgets. A man who can fly and is indestructible? Batman all the way, though I'm liking netflix Daredevil

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Well with Wonder Woman being in the film, she could stab and fight toe to toe with him. (Supes is affected by magic).
    Also...possible love triangle as well?
    There's always the story that if Lois weren't in the picture, it would've been the Kal and Diana couple.
    Thats both canon and alternate universes.

5. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

Apparently Ben Affleck has said that Batman is "at the end of his rope" and "a burnout", and Snyder said Batman will get "pummeled like a pinata" by superman at Comic-Con.

6. boards

If Superman's reaction time is so slow then he would be crashing into everything when he is traveling at high speed through the city. Most depictions have him zooming around buildings while flying at mutliple mach speeds. Not to mention that he can dodge and block other really fast movers like Zod. Or that he and the Flash can have foot races (yeah I know the flash is much faster) or conversations so fast that it looks like humans are frozen in time. Superman have slow reaction times is stupid.

If what Snyder said is correct I hope they have Batman just playing for time until someone who can stand toe to toe with Superman (like Wonder Woman) turns up.

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Well if you look at the Man of Steel movie and see how he fights against Faora. Its excellently thought out.

He literally flies towards her and hopes for the best. Whilst she is throwing, striking and countering all his moves. So if they stick with something like that, then I think it'll make sense.
    Especially since he's now up against WW.

Then there's Zod's line. I was born a warrior, where were you? On a farm?!

8. boards

Agreed. The fight against Faora and the other thug worked great. Against Zod at least he was able to keep up and react.
    Wonder Woman should be able to do as well as Faora at least. But Batman doesn't move that fast. I just hope they don't dumb down superman to make Batman look good.

9. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Kind of strange that Snyder already ruined a movie with essentially the same match up:

[​IMG]

10. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Now that's a Superman movie I would watch. :)

I'm taking a wait-and-see on this movie because the prior Superman movie was so (yawn) booooring.

11. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Wonder Woman (live person playing) ALWAYS gets me excited :p

12. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

That was Ben talking about Snyder pitching the character to him. He actually poked fun at himself with that one.

13. holycrapple

holycrapple Valued Member

I love the trailer of movie and excited for this movie.