Bates motel

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cuongnhugirl, Apr 3, 2013.

1. cuongnhugirl

cuongnhugirl Banned Banned

A&E has a hit on their hands. Check out the IMDb page for it, it has pages and pages of comments and only three episodes have aired. It has me hooked because every episode so far has a cliffhanger which makes me want to tune in next week. Anyone else here a fan?

2. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

My spouse is a big horror buff. She seems to not be interested when I had mentioned it to her.

From the viewing of one episode, it had me puzzled as it make play on my senses on what I think should be going on

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I'm not a fan of stories where I already know the ending.

4. cuongnhugirl

Oh no you don't. Each episode has a twist. Its anything but a predictable show.

5. cuongnhugirl

WOW the season finale blew me away. Can't wait for next season to find out if Norman or someone else killed that teacher and find out more about that crooked sheriff.

6. cuongnhugirl

The season finale is really good. Its available on A&E website. www.aetv.com/bates-motel/video/midnight-30476867883 Norma reveals shocking secrets about her past, Romero takes care of a problem for her and did Norman kill that teacher? Or was it that Eric guy she had a problem with?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013