Banned Users

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Aegis, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

I like this feature. I just found out that I was banned for 3 days for "personal attacks"... I never got a PM or email or anything from any mods, so at least now I know it was not some glitch in the software. Although some link to the offending post might have been cool, or a message from someone explaining why, or some warning, or something.... :rolleyes: :confused:

2. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Sorry if I came across like I was jumping down your throat there! I wasn't having a go at you - I just get a bit annoyed with forums that ask you to post a load of personal information as I don't consider it particularly safe to post personal details on the world's biggest noticeboard!

3. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

No prob - I didn't take it that way and I understand your concerns... I don't think it'd be very feasible for a large site like this...

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

the email was sent - I still have a copy. PM me if you want more info...

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Well, if nothing else, next time you'll be able to find out who did it and get a bit of an idea as to why, so you can ask them personally ;)

6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Why does everything you say remind me of a joke i know. This one was told to me by my 5 yr old cousin.

A Dwarf is driving along the road, when another car rear ends him. The other driver jumps out and runs over to him, asking if he is okay.

"Well i'm not happy" the dwarf says.

"Well which one are you?"

:D

7. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

Since its a banned users thread...
    Please join me in a moment of silence for Mei Hua, that crazy MAPPER who started fights all the time (and we miss him for it :D).

8. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Does this count as a personal attack?

;) :D

9. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Maybe, check the list.

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Let's see.....mmmm..... 'Dissing the username'! That's the one! :D

11. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Watch you don't get banned :p

12. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

If you miss him that much you can still find him over at Dragonslist.

13. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Or I'd be glad to pass an e-mail on ;)

14. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

oh ya i know lol he told me.... i decided to stick to MAP haha

15. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Well, I'm not sure I like this "sin bin" feature. MAP is a great place, but it is very heavily moderated and we don't need the name and shame.

I would definitely be against the enforced real names idea. It's not that I have any real objection to people knowing my name (my ID is my initial followed by the first 5 letters of my surname), but on a general basis I don't think so.

BTW, I miss the punisher. A fun guy whose heart was in the right place, but whose head wasn't.

16. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Hahahahah. Are you serious?

17. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Lmao, the punisher was crazy. Dont think I've ever spoken to someone that was so hard dun by. He got banned AND got kicked out of his dojo, all on the same day, and all for the same post. lol.

18. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

HAha I remember that guy. Funny news to come back here on hahaahha:D

19. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

He got kicked out of his dojo for a post on MAP? :eek:

How do you know? :confused:

20. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Alright, apparently the phrase "no discussion about banned members" was a bit too complex. Please stop gossiping about people who aren't here to defend themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.